List of Zigbee non-cloud supported devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Zigbee non-cloud supported devices

I prepared as comparison list of zigbee devices supported by Dresden (via jowiHue) and Zigbee2MQTT (via mcsMQTT) last month. I see that a new player is coming online with Hubitat. I updated the list and made it more sortable. This time it includes the devices advertised supported by Hubitat. There may have been new devices introduced from Dresden or Zigbee2MQTT in the past month and those will not be in the list.

This list is provided as a service to the community to get visibility into the zigbee devices that are available and the support that is available. Anybody is welcome to update the list as information becomes available or corrections are needed. Since the three sources use somewhat different nomenclature there is potential for error where I marked a device as being supported, yet a different model number may be the one actually supported. In general I tried to be conservative and list devices separately unless is look pretty certain that a generic description did actually apply to a specific model number.

Those device color coded as blue were introduced initially by Hubitat. Those introduced by Zigbee2MQTT are in green. Black is for Dresden. No particular significance here other than recognizing that those that are marked with X for being supported by multiple interface/plugins have the potential to be incorrectly categorized.

3/23/2019 Updated based upon supported devices list at each of the three sites [125 Hubitat, 226 Zigbee2MQTT, 107 Dresden]
    Attached Files

Thanks Michael!!!

Comment

Michael McSharry there's also an ever increasing list of "user contributed" drivers on the Hubitat community forum. That's one nice thing about Hubitat they copied from SmartThings is user developed device drivers.

Comment

How do you suggest that information is integrated? In the zigbee2mqtt case the user contributed configurations are rolled into the mainline and the wiki is then updated so there is one location. I think a similiar process occurs with Dresden.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          How do you suggest that information is integrated? In the zigbee2mqtt case the user contributed configurations are rolled into the mainline and the wiki is then updated so there is one location. I think a similiar process occurs with Dresden.
          Since Hubitat is not an open source project and has commercial support they only update the "Official" list with drivers they provide or validate. For general use consumption I would stick with the "Officially Supported" list of devices. I only commented to let people know that many more devices actually "work" but they are not officially supported by Hubitat support.

Comment

I found what I think is the official list at https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?t...ported_Devices and updated the spreadsheet with what I found.

Comment

You have too much free time

Comment

Has anyone been able to get the Keen Home Smart Vents working with HS3? Which plugin and how?
                tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                  Has anyone been able to get the Keen Home Smart Vents working with HS3? Which plugin and how?
                  Yes they work with Hubitat

https://community.hubitat.com/t/comp...vices-wiki/465

I have not released the plugin yet and does require the Hubitat hub.

Comment

According to the supported devices list all three support the Keen Vent.

I updated the spreadsheet to keep all three in sync as of today. There were several added to the Zigbee2MQTT support in the last month. There were a handful added for Dresden. Hubitat was already current as of today.

Comment

Working...
                    X