Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New plugins priorities

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New plugins priorities

    New Google Calendar plugin discussion

    I plan to write new plugins (below), since they require a lot of work I'm trying to find out if anybody have any preferences:

    1. Google Calendar (iPhone may be later as I'm Android person)
    2. Samsung Smart TV - using Samsung API (including latest encrypted models) - not DLNA communications
    3. Viber chat integration

  • #2
    Google calandar (linux)

    the on here has a memory leek on linux

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
      I plan to write new plugins (below), since they require a lot of work I'm trying to find out if anybody have any preferences:

      1. Google Calendar (iPhone may be later as I'm Android person)
      2. Samsung Smart TV - using Samsung API (including latest encrypted models) - not DLNA communications
      3. Viber chat integration
      iPhone calendar

      ---
      John

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by John245 View Post
        iPhone calendar
        I knew that's coming

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
          Google calandar (linux)
          the on here has a memory leek on linux
          Which one do you mean Matt? I couldn't find any?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
            Which one do you mean Matt? I couldn't find any?
            BLGData from Blade
            HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sparkman View Post

              BLGData from Blade
              Hmm, then I guess I can't compete with Blade. My idea was simpler - just trigger HS events based on calendar event content. That's all I need at the moment.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

                Hmm, then I guess I can't compete with Blade. My idea was simpler - just trigger HS events based on calendar event content. That's all I need at the moment.
                That would be simpler to use . And would maybe use less ressources than blgdata.

                If all can be manged from events , an not from external handlers (like blgdata) that would be cool.

                Triggers and conditions for now . Then you see how that goes ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John245 View Post

                  iPhone calendar

                  ---
                  John
                  Haha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

                    Hmm, then I guess I can't compete with Blade. My idea was simpler - just trigger HS events based on calendar event content. That's all I need at the moment.
                    Blg data is not just for google calendar. It had more function . Like sms (for us) task , etc.


                    So , a plugin named GoogleCalendar, that only focus on this . Would be nice .



                    _______


                    Or could i suggest something?

                    Create a Calendar plugin.


                    This calendar would updated itself with the Google calendar. At ’’N’’ Intervals ( or instant if possible)

                    so you could create trigerS like if there are more than (1-2-3-4) Google calendar(GC) events today fire the event .
                    if there are two GC events tomorows ..etc

                    and permits to triger event ANYTIME we want before and after a (GC) events’ happen :

                    ex: if this GC event will happen in 2h fire the event, if the GC event will happen in 3 days fire the event .

                    And with the addition of devices for something like the 10 next GC events, in ten differents devices. Or another way to to it (One device per GC day)

                    So we can get by tts the next events of the actual day or tomorow)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      MattL0 that was my plan, even simpler - GC events have notification options, i.e. 1 day or 1 hr before - so I could trigger events in HS, instead of configuring stuff in HS.
                      KISS.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I’ll be the first buyer !!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                          I’ll be the first buyer !!
                          What's your usage scenario? My idea was to have devices for upcoming events (i.e. next 5-10) and also provide a trigger based on next even content.
                          I can't see how else the calendar can be used....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One stop shop for calendars.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There was a calendar plugin that the author doesn’t support anymore. I’d love to have holidays, seasons, bdays, recycling days etc automatically integrated

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X