My free plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My free plugins

I have 3 plugins I have made. They are at the moment free, but not in the updater so you have to add them manually:

RfLinkSeer - Plugin for use with RfLink
    TwilioSeer - Plugin for sending sms in events
    GCalSeer - Plugin for adding Google calendar events (and now also Microsoft calendar)

They can at the moment be found at a norwegian home automation community - Hjemmeautomasjon.no
    The documentation is in Norwegian, but Google will translate for you. The links are Googles attempt to translate to English:

GCalSeer

TwilioSeer

RfLinkSeer
    Looking For A Smart Home System That's Faster & More Reliable? Our Home Controllers Leverage The Power Of The Cloud Without Being Shackled To It!

These look very interesting, especially the Calendar plugin. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to giving it a try when I get our home completed this fall.

Comment

Some very useful plugins being developed. I looked at the RFLink device and it capabilities/compatibilities are progressing very well. If my RFXTrx dies, this would be the replacement

Comment

If there is any feed back please post it in this thread.

Comment

Hi,

I started using RFLinkSeer in HS4 yesterday en it looks nice and works like a charme
          Thank you for that....

Found one bug however.
          The status graphic value is not correct for 21-26 degrees, the end value should be 25.9999999 instead of 23.9999999

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2020-02-10 om 11.31.56.png
Views:	701
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	1361219

By the way, I'm using version 0.4.8.0
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Thank you. I will fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

Do you have high cou usage with gcalseer?

my cpu time was two times higher than the one from hs3.

Comment

I saw you also have the plugin datacurveseer?

I tried it. Seems like it monitor devices. Does it create data in a database each time we add a device in an event?

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                  Do you have high cou usage with gcalseer?

my cpu time was two times higher than the one from hs3.
                  I have not testet HS4 yet. I am waiting for the actual release. It might be that HS3 plugins demand more when run in HS4.

Originally posted by MattL0
                  I saw you also have the plugin datacurveseer?

I tried it. Seems like it monitor devices. Does it create data in a database each time we add a device in an event?
                  DataCurveSeer is my attempt to predict if my freezer is thawing
                  Future computation does not work as I hoped, but the choice "A threshold value has been reached and the curve is ..." seems to be the better one.
                  It will save data for your chosen device(s) in a LiteDB noSql database for a set amount of days.
                  I have had a couple of incidents with my freezer not being properly closed. Using this plugin I have set a threshold value below freezing and if that is crossed and the last 10 values are on an ascending curve I get a warning. So if someone forgot to close properly in the evening I will normally get some warning before I go to work the day after.

Comment

Originally posted by Guahtdim View Post
                    I have not testet HS4 yet. I am waiting for the actual release. It might be that HS3 plugins demand more when run in HS4.
                    sorry !! IO meant two times higher than the hsConsole process **

Comment

Originally posted by Guahtdim View Post

DataCurveSeer is my attempt to predict if my freezer is thawing
                      Future computation does not work as I hoped, but the choice "A threshold value has been reached and the curve is ..." seems to be the better one.
                      It will save data for your chosen device(s) in a LiteDB noSql database for a set amount of days.
                      I have had a couple of incidents with my freezer not being properly closed. Using this plugin I have set a threshold value below freezing and if that is crossed and the last 10 values are on an ascending curve I get a warning. So if someone forgot to close properly in the evening I will normally get some warning before I go to work the day after.
                      thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

sorry !! IO meant two times higher than the hsConsole process **
                        I am running HS3 in Windows2016 server and GCalSeer plugin does not run higher than the main program. But I have not to many events with the plugin. It seems to me that RfLink is the plugin using the most CPU. But my normal total is still under 10%.

Maybe it is running more cpu intensive is caused by mono or you have a more task intensive setup?

Comment

I think it is because of Mono. Since I did not program any events with the plugin.

Comment

Rien du Pre I have fixed the error, but I would also like a better fix that updates all existing errors so you do not have to go in and manually fix all already created temperature units. Hopefully I will have something working before the week is over.

Comment

I don't use Google Calendar but AFAIK it's built on the CalDav protocol?

How difficult would it be for the Calendar plugin to support other CalDav based Calendar plugins? In my case I'm using Nextcloud.

An event that adds a "Change the batteries" entry into my home calendar for things like door/window sensors would be pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X