GE Switch Weird Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GE Switch Weird Issue

I have a GE On/Off switch. Iv'e had about 2 weeks now. I have this problem happen about 3 or 4 times. I also have a AQara smart wireless switch I use to turn the light on and off. This is what happens, I push the button once on the Aqara to turn the light on and the light does not turn on. I push the up paddle on the GE switch to turn the light on and light does not turn on. I also did not hear the click from the GE switch. I push the down paddle for off then when I push the up paddle to turn on I hear the click and the light turns on and every thing is fine for a while. I have to do the same thing to get it working again when it stops working.

I'm thinking I have a bad switch. What you guys think?

Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	1296028

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1296029

It will help if you'll post images of your events that control the GE switch, along with the device configuration page.
    -Wade

Comment

None of my other GE switches have this problem.

Jim

Comment

If you haven't already it's probably worthwhile to cycle the mains power to the switch, and if that doesn't help, factory reset the switch.
        -Wade

Comment

I agree with trying the power cycle and factory reset, but I suspect you have a bad switch. Don't waste too much time with it, return it for an exchange.

Comment

I'm not going to mess with it. I am going to exchange it for another one from Amazon.

Jim

Comment

Working...
            X