Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlairG
    replied
    Matt is #1 in my book. Always very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Tillsy
    replied
    I only reached out HomeSeer support regarding two matters - albeit with lots of follow-ups and status checks for both, and neither got anywhere... few responses, very dismissive, in fact blaming other vendors (even though I had already spent time confirming with the other vendor that it was HomeSeer's fault). In the end I just gave up and sat here as a customer that was both very angry and had wasted money - and likewise I never heard back from HomeSeer. However one of the Z-Wave updates months later then corrected both (unrelated) issues - only found out because I randomly decided to waste my time trying all over again. So no, I have no confidence in HomeSeer support... except in their hatred for customers bothering them which I highly doubt was written on their behalf by a spam filter.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by sparkman View Post

Thanks Jon!
    jseer Hi Jon, thanks again. I received a response from Matt right away, but it looks like some of the details that I had sent to him a couple of weeks ago did not get to him, so I resent that. Can you check if that was received and not in the spam folder again?

Thanks
    Al

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post
    Hello Wade, I did some investigation into your emails. I do see your emails from the 2nd and 4th but not the 26th. Your ones from April were filtered into a spam folder that gets checked weekly. I pushed your responses through and you should expect responses soon. Our support has never been an issue and I do strongly believe many customers will confirm that but I do understand what you are referring to because as of late, Google spam filters (we use G Suite) have been blocking some emails. I think what I will have to do, until it is resolved, is check the spam filter more often than weekly.

sparkman, same thing for you! I found two responses in our filter. I will be reaching out to Google to see if we can mitigate this issue.

I appreciate both of you bringing this post to our attention as we want to provide the best support possible for our customers. I do apologize for any delayed contact you have received. Hopefully going forward we can prevent this from happening to yourselves and any customers that do reach out to us. Let me know if you have any further issues and feel free to message me personal if you have any continued issues with getting assistance.

~Jon
    Thank you for the reply. I did receive the confirmation email a few minutes ago.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    HS14 In regards to your communication issue. I received an email from you on the 19th and I personally responded with a trial license that you requested within 5 minutes. Did you not receive that response? Might there be another email you are referring to? I do not see any other emails in our spam filter or our support portal. Is it possible for you to PM me or respond again and we can get you resolved.

Originally posted by HS14 View Post
    I have a similar issue, been waiting since March 19th for a response after getting an initial response. The initial response took 5 days.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post

sparkman, same thing for you! I found two responses in our filter. I will be reaching out to Google to see if we can mitigate this issue.

~Jon
    Thanks Jon!

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Hello Wade, I did some investigation into your emails. I do see your emails from the 2nd and 4th but not the 26th. Your ones from April were filtered into a spam folder that gets checked weekly. I pushed your responses through and you should expect responses soon. Our support has never been an issue and I do strongly believe many customers will confirm that but I do understand what you are referring to because as of late, Google spam filters (we use G Suite) have been blocking some emails. I think what I will have to do, until it is resolved, is check the spam filter more often than weekly.

I appreciate both of you bringing this post to our attention as we want to provide the best support possible for our customers. I do apologize for any delayed contact you have received. Hopefully going forward we can prevent this from happening to yourselves and any customers that do reach out to us. Let me know if you have any further issues and feel free to message me personal if you have any continued issues with getting assistance.

~Jon

Leave a comment:

• HS14
    replied
    I have a similar issue, been waiting since March 19th for a response after getting an initial response. The initial response took 5 days.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    I have similar concerns. Typically I do get an immediate response, but after that it seems like things disappear in a black hole, including status update requests that are ignored.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    started a topic HS support disappointment

HS support disappointment

I've seen the occasional post about HS support not responding to emailed support requests but hadn't thought much of it since they've been very responsive for me in the couple years I've been using HS3. Recently my experience has been different.

I submitted a support request email on Tuesday, 3/26. After a week without acknowledgement or any other response, on Tuesday 4/2 I emailed again asking whether it had been received and was under review. On Thursday 4/4 morning, still having not received a reply, I emailed again asking simply for confirmation/acknowledgement. Still nothing as of today. I understand a request occasionally falling through the cracks, but 3 times?

Am I missing something? Are we not regularly instructed to submit support requests to support@homeseer.com? I'm aware that phone support is available, too, but this isn't something likely to be resolved during a phone support session, and email is more convenient for me during the workday. Besides, in the past I've had email exchanges with HST over the course of hours or days to resolve issues.

Can anyone give any insight into HST's support response/tracking system and what might be going on? Is email support offline? Is the lack of response intentional, maybe meant to encourage phone calls rather than email contact? Tacit judgment on validity or importance of a request? I suspect the answer is simple, but it's quite frustrating. I would welcome response from rjh or macromark
Working...
X