Fibaro implant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerL View Post
    This thing looks really interesting and shows some potential for lots of different applications for sure.
    Seems like Andrew_C may have figured out the issues with HS are just the zwave plugin version.

definitely watching for updates.
    Can't take much credit really, Roger, avpman pointed me to the Beta plugin. But yes, it seems to be a combination of "odd" Fibaro settings, (compared to my usual Qubino and aeotec kit) and the HS plugin being updated.

As for uses, I agree - this could be very handy. I'm using it to see if I can create a low-cost but reliable garage door state indicator (open / closed / part open) by adding some reed switches to it. Just as a "teach yourself practical HA" exercise.

Originally posted by avpman View Post
    If 3.0.4.0 is a later build than mine, and it continues to work, then I would use that. But would be a good idea to post that question in the thread I referenced above, (yesterday 7:20 PM). I'll ask there.
    Thanks - I'll read through that thread as well.

I really must do some more work first though!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_C View Post

Can't take much credit really, Roger, avpman pointed me to the Beta plugin. But yes, it seems to be a combination of "odd" Fibaro settings, (compared to my usual Qubino and aeotec kit) and the HS plugin being updated.

As for uses, I agree - this could be very handy. I'm using it to see if I can create a low-cost but reliable garage door state indicator (open / closed / part open) by adding some reed switches to it. Just as a "teach yourself practical HA" exercise.

Thanks - I'll read through that thread as well.

I really must do some more work first though!
      Would like to exchange ideas about your use for it. I'm building a Pool/Spa/Heater controller.

Comment

Working...
      X