Mass Assigning Floor and Room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Assigning Floor and Room?

I just picked up a Homeseer Controller and was importing some services from some of the plugins (Honeywell, Nest, Netatmo, etc).
    I was wondering is there a way to do a mass edit in assigning rooms and floors at once rather than having to do it individually?
    You can see in the attached picture where for my thermostat I was going to put it in the 2nd floor and master bedroom, but I would prefer not to click on each sub individually to do so and did not know if there was a way to do for all of them at once.

Thanks

Never mind I just happened to figure it out by coincidence 2 mins after posting here.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jdkluck View Post
      Never mind I just happened to figure it out by coincidence 2 mins after posting here.

Thanks
      Note that you can rename Floor/Room to something else under Tools - Setup - Custom. Many people here have renamed Floor to something else as the room names can indicate what floor the room is on. I've renamed Floor to Category and use it to determine the type of device (i.e. battery, motion sensor, water sensor, etc.). That way I can filter the Device Management page to only show devices in that category.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

sparkman

I did exactly the same thing for exactly the same reasons!

Comment

Working...
        X