Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have any ideas where you can find threads on HS Designer

anybody have any ideas where you can find threads on HS Designer

I have designer and prefer to not use the new mobil but now all I see on my Samsung Galaxy 10's are that I am required to now use Designer which I have a registered License.

I am getting older and a little more frustrated with homeseer changes.

Originally posted by ralnet View Post
    anybody have any ideas where you can find threads on HS Designer

I have designer and prefer to not use the new mobil but now all I see on my Samsung Galaxy 10's are that I am required to now use Designer which I have a registered License.

I am getting older and a little more frustrated with homeseer changes.
    How do you mean? By creating your own screens?
    Or you mean the HStouch app, to use as it is?

The first initial video is here : https://homeseer.com/hs3touch-designer/ and more on YouTube.

Eman.
    The Closer.

Comment

I removed HSTouch and then after using the mobile I decided I would reinstall and remove mobile. I configured the settings and receive a message that I need HSTouch design. I have a registered license of designer. The problem with HS is if you do not do something with any of the software for a month it is different when you go back to make a change.

Comment

I removed HSTouch and then after using the mobile I decided I would reinstall and remove mobile. I configured the settings and receive a message that I need HSTouch design. I have a registered license of designer. The problem with HS is if you do not do something with any of the software for a month it is different when you go back to make a change.
        Now I know what mean. In order to use the HStouch app you need first to input your MyHomeSeer details in the settings. So in the Designer you input your HomeSeer server license number and user name and that is for verification purposes. Once done the Designer will open up. But for the HStouch if you are not going to use it out side your network then you can input your HomeSeer server admin details set it to always connect to that say in connection settings 2

I hope that helps.

Eman.
        The Closer.

Comment

Thanks EMAN for the reply

What had to do was remove designer and reinstall. Don't know why I had to do this because theclients I had a proble with were Androids.

Comment

Thanks EMAN for the reply

What had to do was remove designer and reinstall. Don't know why I had to do this because theclients I had a proble with were Androids.
            Nice one man! Take it easy.

Eman.
            The Closer.

Comment

Working...
            X