Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the RAIN BIRD CONTROLLER ESP-RZXE compatible with any plugin ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the RAIN BIRD CONTROLLER ESP-RZXE compatible with any plugin ?

Just looking at this controller, and it has WiFi and an app. I wonder if it works with any of the existing plugins ?

This has been brought up in the past. It has its own UI through which you need to operate so did not make sense for a mcsSprinklers port.

Comment

Can I control a Rain Bird ESP TM2 with LNK WiFi controller with your plug-in? I know it has its own interface, but the beauty of homeseer is being able to build custom apps to do everything.

Comment

Originally posted by cmdrcrank View Post
        Can I control a Rain Bird ESP TM2 with LNK WiFi controller with your plug-in? I know it has its own interface, but the beauty of homeseer is being able to build custom apps to do everything.
        I agree.

Comment

If the plug-in folks don't want to build it, maybe I can. I have built ios apps and written code for many years. If I can find the time, I will research it, but it seems like one of the folks who build these plug-ins would want a larger market share...

Comment

I think I would be a player. I replaced one of these with a GoControl in order to automate lawn watering better. I'm poised to purchase an EtherRain, but I (and the wife) would rather working with the RainBird we already have...….

Comment

I’m also looking / searching for a RainBird plug-in. Is there any news since last year?

Regards, Luuc.

Comment

FWIW, We bailed on GoControl and RainBird and went to Rachio. The app for it is amazing. SUPER high WAF. It also integrates with HS4. Have not set it up with HS yet though as the phone app works so well. That app also integrates with our weather station to delay/cancel sprinkling if it has already rained enough.

Comment

Working...
                X