Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

How do I register for the priority support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I register for the priority support

I followed the directions to go to the home page and register for the free 30 day support and paid support but I can't find the link anywhere that lets me register.

My immediate problem is that my valid install code for HS2 is no longer supported by the validation server. I will probably be on HS2 for a couple of months as I fat-finger all my events, devices and scripts into HS3.

Thanks,
    George

I think "priority" support was an experiment that was discontinued quite some time ago. I tried it once, but found it to be disappointing.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X