Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy, you guys are really making it easy to upgrade from HS2 to HS3 NOT!!!!! PUKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, you guys are really making it easy to upgrade from HS2 to HS3 NOT!!!!! PUKE

Installed HS3, entered my HS3 license code. Then it asked for the HS2 old license. After 1/2 hour of digging for it, I entered it and it looks like your HS2 activation server is the shits!

How to I activate my purchased HS3 Upgrade?

See attached screen. X's put in to protect your innocence. Please advise.

GeorgeClick image for larger version

Name:	hs3 puke.png
Views:	270
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	1310272

George,
    I think it's time to give HST a call. The Board is not reliably monitored, so it's not a good way to get official support.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Mike thanks,

I'm leaving for the airport in about 10 minutes and will be home tonight. I can call them tomorrow. I think it's a problem that they've turned off their HS2 activation server completely as my HS2 interim would also not activate. But now, I'm HS3 serious. I looked and MacroMark is online and active so I assumed they did at least monitor the board.

George

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
        Mike thanks,

I'm leaving for the airport in about 10 minutes and will be home tonight. I can call them tomorrow. I think it's a problem that they've turned off their HS2 activation server completely as my HS2 interim would also not activate. But now, I'm HS3 serious. I looked and MacroMark is online and active so I assumed they did at least monitor the board.

George
        He may be on the board but not necessarily reading every thread. You can put an @ symbol in front of someone's username in a post and they should get notified that they were mentioned in a post. macromark
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

George I handed this off to support... someone will get back to you.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Mark

Comment

Pretty sure I remember reading the HS2 license server died a year ago and a month or two later they were still struggling to resolve that - sounds like it never eventuated.

Comment

No, but Tyler from Customer Support took care of it for me in 15 seconds. Thanks Tyler.

Comment

Working...
                X