Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

MYHS login strange issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYHS login strange issue

Earlier this wee I had an issue with my user accounts - Somehow I switched accounts while access through MYHS and locked myself out as an admin. I went home and figured out how to change the user logged in via the web site but I accessed this while local and RDP'd to server. So, I was able to login as my admin after logging out the other user. It was working fine but than today I logged in to MYHS from an external site and the non-admin user was logged in. To add to the issue my homeseer mobile stopped working - It worked last night but I was on my local network when I used it - Any suggestions.. I have sent a email to support and they have been asking questions but it is hard to do much as I am at work and external - I am using an S6 with the latestHS version / Win 10. The MYHS user has admin access but as I said once I login to MYHS that user is not logged in -

Thanks

Is your myHS user listed in your HS3 user accounts?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

So, here’s what I finally did - I got home and RDP’d to the box. But before I did that I restarted my MacBook and made sure my VPN was off (prying eyes of COX cable) - anyway Find.homeseer.com didn’t work until I did that - it brought up my S6 so I could connect (not RDP) - Every time I’d click on logoff it would just redirect me back to the home page - So, THEN I RDP’d in - same thing local but I noticed the redirect was to \logo - hmmm - I changed it to /logout - and it brought up the login window - I logged in as the admin and bam - just hope it stays this way

Comment

Working...
      X