Appleton, Wisconsin area handy-person needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appleton, Wisconsin area handy-person needed

Are you in the Appleton Wisconsin area and like to tinker with HomeSeer? I have a VERY small commercial installation I need someone to take over the maintenance. I'm moving out of the area and can no longer be on site. Please contact me for more information. Thanks!

Appleton, if you are still interesting in doing the maintenance, and the company will allow you to do things remotely, then you can maintain HS remotely as I do it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by djbeam View Post
      Appleton, if you are still interesting in doing the maintenance, and the company will allow you to do things remotely, then you can maintain HS remotely as I do it all the time.
      Thanks. I have remote myhs set up. My dilemma is when the controller crashes or things like batteries in motion detectors need replacing. Currently, the system is down and having the office personnel “Microsoft reset” the unit, it’s still not responding online.

Comment

I would suggest using remote control software that gives you control of the full machine .. (such as MS remote desktop or Teamviewer) .. re batteries etc .. can't help

Comment

Working...
        X