Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Alexa integration seems to be working again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexa integration seems to be working again.

I just was able to relink my account with Amazon. Alexa now processing voice commands again. YMMV

Not working for me. I can link my accounts, rediscover devices, but Alexa tells me all my devices are unresponsive. I can use the smart home skill - alexa tell homeseer to ... without any problems. When I go to the Alexa app and go to devices, then turn one on manually, it shows the device as on for a few seconds, then off and the unresponsive. Nothing actually happens on the device.

Comment

That sucks. I actually unlinked last night thinking it was local to me, not knowing the ssl cert issue. So I had to relink. Tried several times this morning and it failed... checked forums, etc.... Then finally around 9 am it linked successfully and it worked. I am not using the “alexa, tell homeseer...” Just the other one that Imtell alexa to turn on something directly.

Comment

It is working again. I had multiple accounts set up in myhs. For whatever reason, the one I used to link with no longer works, but another works fine,

Comment

Working...
        X