Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexa integration seems to be working again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa integration seems to be working again.

I just was able to relink my account with Amazon. Alexa now processing voice commands again. YMMV

Not working for me. I can link my accounts, rediscover devices, but Alexa tells me all my devices are unresponsive. I can use the smart home skill - alexa tell homeseer to ... without any problems. When I go to the Alexa app and go to devices, then turn one on manually, it shows the device as on for a few seconds, then off and the unresponsive. Nothing actually happens on the device.

Comment

That sucks. I actually unlinked last night thinking it was local to me, not knowing the ssl cert issue. So I had to relink. Tried several times this morning and it failed... checked forums, etc.... Then finally around 9 am it linked successfully and it worked. I am not using the “alexa, tell homeseer...” Just the other one that Imtell alexa to turn on something directly.

Comment

It is working again. I had multiple accounts set up in myhs. For whatever reason, the one I used to link with no longer works, but another works fine,

Comment

Working...
        X