Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Any of you guys use the MySmartBlinds Universal Blind, Automation Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys use the MySmartBlinds Universal Blind, Automation Kit?

If you do can you tell me how wide the top rail needs to be to fit the motor and battery?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

I had to remove the rubber surround of the motor mount to make them fit in my blinds. If you have 2" blinds, then they should fit.

"The motor box doesn’t fit inside my headrail: MySmartBlinds is designed to fit inside 2-inch horizontal blinds. The space between each barrel in your headrail should measure at least 5 inches. However, some headrails may still be too shallow to properly fit both the motor box and motor box bracket. Try inserting the bracket separately from the motor box and sliding the motor box into the bracket; otherwise, you may need to insert the motor box without the bracket."

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X