No announcement yet.

IBlinds installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody do anything special to make Alexa aware of these? They are not being discovered by our Alexa. She IS a bit slow, but she's special....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alexa Devices.JPG
Views:	350
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	1358161

First I added the Voice Command in HomeSeer Devices and then loaded the HomeSeer Skill in my Amazon Alexa account and asked Alexa to "Discover Devices".
      My iBlinds would intermittently fail if I queued multiple blinds at a time, so I created an Alexa "Routine" to OPEN/CLOSE the Living Room Blinds - - this allows all five blinds to open individually (one after another). So the center blind opens, followed 5 seconds later the far left blind, followed 5 seconds later the far right blind, and so on.

The default devices and status configuration wasn't to my liking so I ultimately ended up with:

Name:	iBlinds - Status Graphics 1.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1358162Click image for larger version

Name:	iBlinds - Status Graphics 2.JPG
Views:	317
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1358163

The default devices include both a "Switch" and "Multilevel Switch" Device which were always out of sync (only updated via polling) - - so I deleted the "Switch" and edited the "Multilevel Switch" to the above. As my significant other pointed out, I need to be able to flip the blinds to dust (thus the reverse tilt config).

Comment

I had to disable then reenable the HS skill before it recognized my blinds. I still have to say turn on and turn off, but other than that, these iBlinds are WONDERFUL! Super high WAF!!! She can close the blinds in the Master from the bathroom!

Comment

Any one else having to re calibrate them every so often? I have 10 blinds and this has only happen on a few but it has happened quite a few times. And is annoying.

Comment

My approach is not as neat as the one from rwenner. I created virtual devices such as Livingroom Blinds, Livingroom Side Blinds and Livingroom Back Blinds. We tell Alexa to open or close and the routine fires an event.
            Michael

Comment

Originally posted by rwenner View Post
              My iBlinds would intermittently fail if I queued multiple blinds at a time, so I created an Alexa "Routine" to OPEN/CLOSE the Living Room Blinds - - this allows all five blinds to open individually (one after another). So the center blind opens, followed 5 seconds later the far left blind, followed 5 seconds later the far right blind, and so on.
              I created six manually triggered events with voice control for Alexa: 2 for each group of blinds, 1 to open, 1 to close; my groups are Kitchen Blinds (3 blinds), Bedroom Blind (1), and Living Room Blinds (2). Initially, I needed waits but now I do not and they almost always fire within a couple seconds but always within about 5 seconds.

I have two routines triggered by Everspring outside luminance: Dusk - Close All Blinds (which runs 3 manual events); and then Dawn - Open Main Level Blinds (which runs 2 manual events) and Dawn - Open Bedroom Blind Weekends (I tell Alexa to open Bedroom Blind on weekdays at my command).

The default devices include both a "Switch" and "Multilevel Switch" Device which were always out of sync (only updated via polling)
              I have 12 status update routines triggered by the on/off and the multilevel value changes which polls the other node for update. I had to add wait (5-10 seconds) otherwise it seem to mess up if the motor was still operating &/or other blinds seemed to miss their queue. They stay synchronized now.

The default devices and status configuration wasn't to my liking so I ultimately ended up with:
              I deleted the "Switch" and edited the "Multilevel Switch" to the above. As my significant other pointed out, I need to be able to flip the blinds to dust (thus the reverse tilt config).
              Did you find this change messed with Alexa or no?

I have found that since last week Alexa no longer shows "Waiting for HomeSeer..." when going into a multilevel device.
              The slider works now to dim the device although it does not stay put and pops back to 0% when done (the physical device does not change, just the slider in Alexa).

I had to rebuild my HS4 last week after a power outage. It required re-adding/rebuilding the Z-Wave nodes plus recreating virtual devices, editing events and all that fun stuff. Two of my window blinds (and my ZooZ dimmer) now have new status pairs:
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Blind 1 Status Graphics.PNG Views:	0 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	1385545
              ...and interestingly enough, the 2 iBlinds and the ZooZ that re-added this way actually respond to the new commands.
              HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
              Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
              Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
              Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
              Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
              Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
              Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

I am thinking about adding two of the iblinds devices. What is the over all consensus of the product in use with HomeSeer?

Comment

13 blinds and no issues but I put mine on a Hubitat hub. I didn’t like the HS device as I could never get a battery child created so I decided to include them in HT with a community driver they had there and pulled them into HS with with the mcsHubitat plugin. I would have used HS but after many tries no battery which to me is important to be able to see. I created my events in HS and I use Google Home so I haven’t tried Alexa yet. If I want a bunch of them opened/closed at the same time I have a 3 second delay (wait) before the next blind. I set a virtual device for a group or all and create that device as a light so you can dim (0-100%) for the tilt. No fails yet but I have that HT hub located within 40’ of all the blinds. Since my system runs all other Zwave devices on Znets I expect that there will be a few as I really don’t have any Zwave repeaters on the HT Zwave mesh but we’ll see.

Comment

I am now on HS4 4.0.6.0 after a few complete system rebuilds over the last couple of weeks trying to fix Z-Wave communication to my blinds, and recovery from a screw-up where I ended up back on HS3 (don't run the 911 routine on HS4!). I made a modification earlier this week just after trying to re-add everything to HS 4.0.6.0 and Z-Wave was still screwy, to the RaZberry zwave.me hat in my RPi 3B+ (aka do-it-yourself Z-Net) to add an external antenna, while also ensuring that it does not get too warm (which it was) as that reduces CPU speed, and everything is working 20 times better now. After the pseudo-ZNet antenna mod, I re-added yet again all 6 iBlinds and each completed with all child nodes without a hiccup. After a power off/on they always do a re-calibrate upon first access as you all know.
                    At sunrise/sunset, Open Blinds event runs three manually triggered events: Open Kitchen Blinds (3 devices), Open Living Room Blinds (2 devices) and Open Bedroom Blind (1 device). They run in sequence without embedded waits, and all 6 blinds trigger virtually simultaneously now within about 1 or 2 seconds. I also have 12 events triggered by device state change to poll the other corresponding child node in the blind to update its state in HS and those are also now running fine. Before, this would sometimes cause the blind to go silent (not responding to commands) and require power off/on to recover. Those events have only 1 second waits before and after polling. I think the biggest fix for me was the external antenna (I always worry about antennas I can't see) as I had over time and tinkering noticed that the RaZberry with onboard PCBA antenna was quite sensitive to orientation (I'd get Kitchen Blind 3 co-operating but then Bedroom Blind would act up and so on). That plus I noticed the Pi was overly warm in my equipment closet. Also, before the mod, I could not get one door lock to re-add properly nor could I get a Monoprice On/Off Plugin to re-add period, even when placed 6 feet away. After upgrading the antenna and on a not-so-warm Pi I ran Scan Existing Devices (Full Scan) and the log showed it repaired an issue with an Inovelli wall switch from the previous inclusion. Nodes 9, 10, 13, 18 and 19 are battery wake-up-when-I-need-to devices (tilt, motion, luminance):
                    Code:
                    Loading network information from your Z-Wave interface...
                    Done.
                    Synchronizing network information against HomeSeer devices...
                    Getting Z-Wave node list for network ECECBAE4...
                    Found 19 Z-Wave nodes
                    Syncing Z-Wave nodes with device list...
                    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 0
                    Adding using S0 Security, Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 13
                    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 13. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
                    Warning: If this is an import, you may need to remove and add the device as some devices cannot be added with an import.
                    Adding using S0 Security, Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 18
                    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 18. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
                    Warning: If this is an import, you may need to remove and add the device as some devices cannot be added with an import.
                    Adding using S0 Security, Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 19
                    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 19. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
                    Node: 2 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node 2 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.33 App: 1.65
                    Node 2 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 3 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node 3 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.33 App: 1.65
                    Node 3 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 4 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node 4 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.33 App: 1.65
                    Node 4 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 5 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node 5 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.33 App: 1.65
                    Node 5 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 6 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node 6 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.33 App: 1.65
                    Node 6 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 7 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node 7 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.33 App: 1.65
                    Node 7 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 9 Supports Class(es): SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, ASSOCIATION, WAKE_UP, BATTERY, CONFIGURATION_V3, BASIC_V2, ALARM_V2
                    Node 9 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 2.64 App: 1.2
                    Node: 10 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, POWERLEVEL, BATTERY, ALARM_V2, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, WAKE_UP, SENSOR_BINARY_V2, CONFIGURATION_V3
                    Node: 10 Controls Class(es): BASIC_V2
                    Node 10 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 10.1
                    Node 10 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 11 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, ALARM_V2, SENSOR_BINARY_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, METER_PULSE, CONFIGURATION_V3, ASSOCIATION, SWITCH_BINARY
                    Node 11 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.42 App: 1.17
                    Node: 12 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, SECURITY
                    Node: 12 Supports Secure Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, SECURITY, BATTERY, ASSOCIATION, CONFIGURATION_V3, PROTECTION_V2, DOOR_LOCK_V2, USER_CODE, SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK_V2, DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING, ALARM_V2, TIME_PARAMETERS, BASIC_V2
                    Node 12 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.28 App: 2.6
                    Node: 13 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, POWERLEVEL, BATTERY, ALARM_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, CONFIGURATION_V3, WAKE_UP, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SECURITY
                    Node 13 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 5.1
                    Node 13 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 14 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_BINARY, SWITCH_ALL, CONFIGURATION_V3, PROTECTION_V2, APPLICATION_STATUS, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION_V2, TRANSPORT_SERVICE, SUPERVISION, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD
                    Node 14 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.61 App: 1.3
                    Node 14 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 15 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, SWITCH_BINARY, METER_V3, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_ALL, SCENE_ACTUATOR_CONF, SCENE_ACTIVATION, CONFIGURATION_V3, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, CRC_16_ENCAP, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, POWERLEVEL, SECURITY
                    Node: 15 Supports Secure Class(es): SWITCH_BINARY, METER_V3, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SWITCH_ALL, SCENE_ACTUATOR_CONF, SCENE_ACTIVATION, CONFIGURATION_V3, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, CRC_16_ENCAP, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, POWERLEVEL, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, HAIL
                    Node: 15 Controls Class(es): DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, HAIL
                    Node 15 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.54 App: 3.28
                    Node 15 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 16 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, CONFIGURATION_V3, SWITCH_BINARY, SWITCH_ALL, ALARM_V2, METER_V3, BASIC_V2
                    Node 16 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 3.93
                    Node 16 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 17 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, CONFIGURATION_V3, SWITCH_BINARY, SWITCH_ALL, ALARM_V2, METER_V3, BASIC_V2
                    Node 17 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 3.94
                    Node 17 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 18 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, POWERLEVEL, BATTERY, ALARM_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, CONFIGURATION_V3, WAKE_UP, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SECURITY
                    Node 18 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 19 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, POWERLEVEL, BATTERY, ALARM_V2, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, CONFIGURATION_V3, WAKE_UP, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, SECURITY
                    Node 19 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 5.1
                    Node 19 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                    Node: 20 Supports Class(es): BATTERY, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, SECURITY
                    Node: 20 Supports Secure Class(es): ASSOCIATION, BASIC_V2, BATTERY, DOOR_LOCK_V2, DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK_V2, TIME_PARAMETERS, USER_CODE, VERSION
                    Node 20 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.4 App: 19.6
                    [COLOR=#e74c3c]Error[/COLOR]: [COLOR=#8e44ad]Node 9[/COLOR] did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
                    [COLOR=#e74c3c]Error[/COLOR]: [COLOR=#8e44ad]Node 10[/COLOR] did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
                    [COLOR=#e74c3c]Error[/COLOR]: [COLOR=#8e44ad]Node 13[/COLOR] did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
                    Node 16 Supports 1 Notification Types: Power_Management
                    Power_Management Supports Events: Over Load Detected
                    Node 17 Supports 1 Notification Types: Power_Management
                    Power_Management Supports Events: Over Load Detected
                    [COLOR=#e74c3c]Error[/COLOR]: [COLOR=#8e44ad]Node 18[/COLOR] did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
                    [COLOR=#e74c3c]Error[/COLOR]:[COLOR=#8e44ad] Node 19[/COLOR] did not provide Wake-Up Command Class information - it will not be processed further.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 2 were created successfully.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 3 were created successfully.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 4 were created successfully.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 5 were created successfully.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 6 were created successfully.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 7 were created successfully.
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 9 were created successfully.
                    5 out of 5 Child devices of node 10 were created successfully.
                    5 out of 5 Child devices of node 11 were created successfully.
                    Enabling Lock status for Kwikset device Door Locks Garage Spectrum Brands Entry Control (12)
                    4 out of 4 Child devices of node 12 were created successfully.
                    5 out of 5 Child devices of node 13 were created successfully.
                    [COLOR=#c0392b]RaZberry: Adding association for Z-Wave device Switches Front Door Inovelli Switch (Node 14, Group 1) to HomeSeer[/COLOR]
                    [B]2 out of 2 Child devices of node 14 were created successfully.[/B]
                    Configuring Aeon Labs device Power Management Z-Wave Aeon Labs Switch (15) to report Meter and Sensor data in Groups 1-3 to HomeSeer.
                    Configuring Aeon Labs device Power Management Z-Wave Aeon Labs Switch (15) to report Group 1 data at 10 minute intervals.
                    Configuring Aeon Labs device Power Management Z-Wave Aeon Labs Switch (15) to report Group 2 data at 5 minute intervals.
                    6 out of 6 Child devices of node 15 were created successfully.
                    6 out of 6 Child devices of node 16 were created successfully.
                    6 out of 6 Child devices of node 17 were created successfully.
                    5 out of 5 Child devices of node 18 were created successfully.
                    5 out of 5 Child devices of node 19 were created successfully.
                    Enabling instant status for Vision device Door Locks Front Door Vision Sec Entry Control (20)
                    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 20 were created successfully.
                    Finished with Z-Wave device synchronization.

Name:	Blind events 1.PNG
Views:	1173
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	1390759

Name:	Open Kitchen Blinds.PNG
Views:	239
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1390760

Name:	Blinds Sunrise-Sunset.PNG
Views:	249
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1390761​​​​​

Name:	Blinds - Close.PNG
Views:	250
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	1390762

Name:	Blinds - Status Updates.PNG
Views:	241
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	1390764

Name:	Blinds - Bedroom Update.PNG
Views:	246
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1390765

Name:	Blinds Bedroom Multilevel Status.PNG
Views:	242
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1390767
                    Attached Files

Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
                    Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS

Comment

My new antenna is a 82.56 mm long (1/4 wave length for 908.42 MHz) 26ga stranded copper wire soldered to the RaZberry's external antenna hole on the PCB and protrudes through a 1/8" hole I drilled in the Pi's plastic cover. You also have to remove the very tiny 0Ω resistor connecting the PCB antenna trace to the PCBA on-board antenna, or cut the trace. I also added a uFL connector to the provided pads so I can replace the wire with this antenna when it arrives.

Comment

I have a virtual device Daniel is home that Alexa turns on/off when I arrive/leave the house. This is tested in the Open Bedroom Blind event conditions so that when I'm home the blind does not open at 5:14 am when I'm asleep but it does when I am not home so the plants get their daily dose of light.

Name:	Blinds - Open.PNG
Views:	278
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1390778

Name:	Blinds - open bedroom blind.PNG
Views:	253
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1390779

Comment

For me, these last few replies have been extremely helpful. I have recently been receiving emails of their promotions but of course, now that I'm ready to buy some, they are not on sale!!

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
                            Any one else having to re calibrate them every so often? I have 10 blinds and this has only happen on a few but it has happened quite a few times. And is annoying.
                            Yes and it's very annoying. I have 10 blinds and it has only happened with some. One of them has gotten really bad lately. Have to calibrate almost once a week.

Comment

Is there an easy guide for calibration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmsmithvb View Post
                                Is there an easy guide for calibration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Just push the calibration button for couple of seconds and it will start it's calibration.

Comment

Working...
                                X