Ultrajones Plug-in Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultrajones Plug-in Support

As many of you know, I have been periodically unavailable for almost a year. I am now back and actively supporting my plug-ins. If you have made a post to the HomeSeer forum for any of my plug-ins that has not been answered, please reply to the post so I can address the issue. Thank you.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Glad to have you back Ultra. Hope everything is Ok.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Welcome back - hope all is well now

Comment

Hi Jones,

It is not my intention to bother you, but before I purchase your Plugin, I would like to verify that your Plugin would work for my application.

My intention is to monitor over 20 1wire temperature devices with OW-SERVER-ENET-2.

Please let me know do you think if you think that your Plugin and OW SERVER would work well together.
        If not, according to my needs, can you suggest something.

Best Regards
        Tim Jovanovic CET

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Hi Jones,

It is not my intention to bother you, but before I purchase your Plugin, I would like to verify that your Plugin would work for my application.

My intention is to monitor over 20 1wire temperature devices with OW-SERVER-ENET-2.

Please let me know do you think if you think that your Plugin and OW SERVER would work well together.
          If not, according to my needs, can you suggest something.

Best Regards
          Tim Jovanovic CET
          An independent data point...I have several temp and lux devices connected to each of two OW-SERVER-ENET-2s and Ultra1Wire3 works perfectly for me.
          -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

An independent data point...I have several temp and lux devices connected to each of two OW-SERVER-ENET-2s and Ultra1Wire3 works perfectly for me.

Hi CC

Thank you for info.
            I was delaying this project till few days ago my freezer died.

Best Regards,
            Tim

Comment

Hi CC

Thank you for info.
              I was delaying this project till few days ago my freezer died.

Best Regards,
              Tim
              My freezer died without monitoring/notification a year or so ago. Contents were worth more than the new freezer cost. Sadly I haven't gotten a temp sensor over to it yet...will require investment in a 3rd OW-SERVER or else a very difficult wire pull. Hopefully will get it done before another problem.
              -Wade

Comment

My freezer died without monitoring/notification a year or so ago. Contents were worth more than the new freezer cost. Sadly I haven't gotten a temp sensor over to it yet...will require investment in a 3rd OW-SERVER or else a very difficult wire pull. Hopefully will get it done before another problem.

What sensors are you using? Do you have any experience with DHT11.
                OW-SERVER supports 22 devices. Because DHT is temp and humidity, is that counting as one device or as two?

Thanks !!

Comment

What sensors are you using? Do you have any experience with DHT11.
                  OW-SERVER supports 22 devices. Because DHT is temp and humidity, is that counting as one device or as two?

Thanks !!
                  Almost all of my sensors are DS18B20 temp probes. The only multi-sensor I've used is the EDS OW-ENV-TL (temp, light). It has only one ROM ID and appears as a single sensor in the OW-SERVER.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	44.3 KB ID:	1325561

Ultra1wire3 sets it up as 2 separate HS devices, though, as you'd want/expect.
                  -Wade

Comment

Almost all of my sensors are DS18B20 temp probes. The only multi-sensor I've used is the EDS OW-ENV-TL (temp, light). It has only one ROM ID and appears as a single sensor in the OW-SERVER.

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	44.3 KB ID:	1325561

Ultra1wire3 sets it up as 2 separate HS devices, though, as you'd want/expect.
                    Thank you for clarification.
                    Will order OW-SERVER today and start drilling walls for wires.

Best Regards,
                    Tim

Comment

Glad to have you back Ultra. Hope everything is Ok.
                      -Skybolt

Comment

Agreed. Glad you're back. Hope whatever has occupied your attention resolved favorably.

I and others have an issue wit UltraLog overflowing. (See this thread)
                        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...loading-syslog

I posted a possible feature request/solution here.
                        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...ature-requests

Simply put, it's an ask to add more options (1 month, 2 weeks etc) to limit the retention duration (and therefore the size) of the logfile. Another option would be to add a feature to cap the log file size itself.
                        My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Welcome back!

Regarding UltraLog, I would like to be able to return greater than 5000 records at a time when filtering using the plug-in's page.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have connected DS2408 board and im having issues with settings inputs and outputs on it. Please see picture.
                            I can see all DS18B20 in Homeseer but not DS2408. Any advices?

Best regards
                            Tim
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X