Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 HS3Pro Issue

Hey,

I have HS3 Pro running on my PC. I have it scheduled to come on at startup and i have my PC set to power on at last state.

The problem im having is once a week at random no pattern homeseer stops running. I was thinking it was windows updates but anytime i restart the pc, HS starts properly automatically

I have 4 paid plugins which i paid for and i also sometimes have to re input the license codes to them and i also twice had to reinput homeseer pro license

Anyone have any idea whats going on? Im a bit lost as to why this is happening

Have you looked at the Windows Application/System logs? HS logs? Sounds weird for sure...
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Sounds suspiciously like the old MS Windows update routine. As it’s regular I’d check the logs as suggested particularly as the licence check is flashing up.

Comment

Working...
      X