Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrenmr
    replied
    Battery decimal places fixed. Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jim@beersman.com
    replied
    Okay, took a look at the code and looks like I was only expecting integers in the battery field if the result was numeric. Easy fix

Leave a comment:

• warrenmr
    replied
    "2" actually, so it's doing correct rounding

{"stationtype":"GW1000B_V1.6.3","datetime":"2020-09-16 10:02:07","tempinc":23.11,"humidityin":46,"baromrelhpa":1021 .18,"baromabshpa":979.5,"tempc":18.72,"humidity":65,"winddir ":319,"windspeedkph":1.43,"windgustkph":1.8,"maxdailygustkph ":3.6,"solarradiationwm2":225.1,"uv":2,"rainratemm":0,"event rainmm":0,"hourlyrainmm":0,"dailyrainmm":0,"weeklyrainmm":0, "monthlyrainmm":0.61,"yearlyrainmm":219.507,"totalrainmm":21 9.507,"wh68batt":2,"wh40batt":2,"wh26batt":0,"freq":"915M"," model":"GW1000_Pro"}

Leave a comment:

• jim@beersman.com
    replied
    Thanks for the screen shot.

I will take a look at fixing this issue. So if I understand correctly the value you are seeing in the bottom window of the application is "1" for both your wh68batt and wh40batt

Leave a comment:

• warrenmr
    replied
    POST HTTP/1.1
    HOST: x
    Connection: Close
    Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
    Content-Length: 486

PASSKEY=x
    stationtype=GW1000B_V1.6.3
    dateutc=2020-09-16+16:50:56
    tempinf=73.6
    humidityin=46
    baromrelin=30.156
    baromabsin=28.925
    tempf=65.1
    humidity=66
    winddir=319
    windspeedmph=0.22
    windgustmph=1.12
    maxdailygust=2.24
    solarradiation=206.71
    uv=2
    rainratein=0.000
    eventrainin=0.000
    hourlyrainin=0.000
    dailyrainin=0.000
    weeklyrainin=0.000
    monthlyrainin=0.024
    yearlyrainin=8.642
    totalrainin=8.642
    wh68batt=1.62
    wh40batt=1.6
    wh26batt=0
    freq=915M
    model=GW1000_Pro

Leave a comment:

• jim@beersman.com
    replied
    warrenmr, can you send me a screen shot of the top panel of the application showing the values sent by your Ecowitt device for these devices

Ecowitt is not consistent in how it reports battery status. The values below are what I found documented online
    For the following devices 0 = Ok, 1 = Low
    wh25
    wh26
    wh31
    wh40
    wh65
    wh32b
    wh32e

For the WH41/WH43/WH44B devices 0 = Low, 5 = Ok

For the Soil Moisture Sensor (WH51) the value returned 1.5V = OK, 1.0V = Low

Leave a comment:

• warrenmr
    replied
    Fantastic that you're still working on this. One minor thing: the battery values from my sensors (WH68, WH40, WH26) are being sent as integers (no decimal places), but two of them at least (WH68 and WH40) require a decimal place since they seem to be voltages. Not sure what the 0 value from WH26 means, maybe just "no problem" and may switch to a 1 at some point.
    Last edited by warrenmr; September 16, 2020, 11:52 AM. Reason: Incorrect last reference to WH68 - changed to WH26

Leave a comment:

• jim@beersman.com
    replied
    Keep an eye out, I'm currently testing a new version to calculate the AQI air quality value from the value produced from the Ecowitt WH41 pm25 air quality sensor. Will also work with Ambient Weather WH44B version as well.

Leave a comment:

• warrenmr
    replied
    Very much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Guahtdim
    replied
    I saw the error in your windows app.

Leave a comment:

• jim@beersman.com
    replied
    So did you see this error in the Ecowitt Listener Windows app or the Ecowitt WS View app?

Also FYI, going to be posting an update in week or so of the Ecowitt Listener program. I have added the ability to bind the app to different network cards in your PC if you are segmenting off your network for security. Also, will handle the Lightning device and display the Lightning time in Human Readable format as apposed to the number of seconds since 01/01/1970. And because the Lightning device (EcoWitt WH31L, Ambient Weather WH57) display's kilometers for distance, the ability to convert that to miles for those of us in the United States.

And last but not least adding a list of the devices it has processed, so you can see if everything has been picked up.

Leave a comment:

• Guahtdim
    replied
    Help to anyone else trying to use this.

Check Error log under Help. I had another application using port 8080 and had to switch to 8090. I got the error "an attempt was made to access a scoket in a way forbidden".
    Configure path to be blank in your ecowitt app.

Leave a comment:

• Groot
    replied
    Originally posted by jim@beersman.com View Post
    I see you are from Norway, the application should work fine for you. One of the original beta tester was from Norway and I had to make changes to handle the differences in Date/Time format as well as decimal symbols. The application will use current culture setting on your PC so adjust those automatically.
    Yes, I had to use this setting for the time being correct, so that came in handy.

Leave a comment:

• jim@beersman.com
    replied
    I see you are from Norway, the application should work fine for you. One of the original beta tester was from Norway and I had to make changes to handle the differences in Date/Time format as well as decimal symbols. The application will use current culture setting on your PC so adjust those automatically.

Leave a comment:

• Groot
    replied
    Originally posted by jim@beersman.com View Post
    Groot, just to confirm after setting the Customized Weather Services option on the EcoWitt device it's now working for you?
    Yes, that is correct.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X