ADT Pulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADT Pulse

Ok first, new here, this is my first post, and I’m getting way ahead of myself. I don’t even have my HS system yet. There hasn’t been a post about this in years, but has anybody been able to at least integrate an arm/disarm function to their HSTouch for ADT pulse? Or can somebody point me to a thread that accomplished this? I know ADT is the “worst” and maybe should have thought about going a different route, but I’m here now.

Since Alexa can arm/disarm system, maybe there is a way to route that. I’d love for that ability. I’m sure I’m in the same boat as everyone else that went with ADT. 👎🏻

I think I have this figured out. I have a hardwired system with vista20p. It’s my understanding that I can use AD2USB with a plug in and accomplish this task. I’m assuming pulse will run along side this. Am I on track here?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkm View Post
      I think I have this figured out. I have a hardwired system with vista20p. It’s my understanding that I can use AD2USB with a plug in and accomplish this task. I’m assuming pulse will run along side this. Am I on track here?
      I don’t think the alarm panels they use for ADT pulse work with Homeseer. I tried for the longest time to find a way and ended up getting a DSC 1864 panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

This is exactly what I do and it works great . If you actually do have a Vista panel as the house I just moved into did. I had the installer wire it for me, but it's pretty easy as I did it at my last place.

Comment

Sorry, my fault. If you can use a AD2USB with a vista panel it will integrate with Homeseer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

The ProfitTomgru Thanks!

Comment

Replying to an old post, but this might be of interest to others since I had first searched these forums for an ADT Pulse/Homeseer solution with no success.

I recently installed HomeBridge to accomplish integration of Homeseer with the Apple Home (Homekit) service. After the usual dumb user start-up issue, the system works great. Siri/Homebridge integration is much more usable than Alexa/Homeseer integration. Anyway, HomeBridge also has a plug-in for ADT Pulse integration that does a very good job of exposing the ADT Pulse service to the Apple Home app. Perfect? No. Very good. Yes. It also demonstrates that a direct Homeseer plug-in for ADT Pulse would be very possible for one of the very bright folks developing for Homeseer. If you're impatient, give HomeBridge a try.

Comment

Working...
              X