LG 10" Tablet sale for $99.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 10" Tablet sale for $99.99

Figured this might be interesting for those looking to add a tablet (or more) to their system to control HomeSeer either in a browser or via HSTouch.

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/outletu...4/p/ZA2X0000US

There is an interesting accessory to expand the unit to turn it into an "Alexa Show" of sorts.

We're getting close to Black Friday deals starting, but somebody might be in need of a tablet now

No POE, no wantee.

Comment

oh.... I use Imperihome a lot and am always looking for a decent deal. thanks.

FYI... these are Lenovo, not LG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
        FYI... these are Lenovo, not LG.
        That is what I get for a quick post while in a meeting

Cannot edit title though, so at least link is functional hehehe

Comment

Coming back to this. had the tablets for a few days now. GREAT tablet for this price. I already have 8" Lenovos for my wall mounted tablets.... would have done these if they were out at the time.

One nice perk is that they have a custom "productivity" view that basically creates a "taskbar" at the bottom of running apps, similar to Windows. I takes very little space, and Is a much nice way to flip between apps if you need to. I use Imperihome for control, but also go to Sonos quite a bit, etc. This makes it super easy.

Comment

The 10" size must make it easier to use as well.

Does Lenovo offer one of those dual-app options, where if you put the tablet into landscape mode, you could have ImperiHome side-by-side with Sonos where both would get like half a portrait section?

Did not buy one of these myself, because I had just bought a 10" China tablet a few months ago that I still haven't put to use yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RoChess View Post
              The 10" size must make it easier to use as well.

Does Lenovo offer one of those dual-app options, where if you put the tablet into landscape mode, you could have ImperiHome side-by-side with Sonos where both would get like half a portrait section?

Did not buy one of these myself, because I had just bought a 10" China tablet a few months ago that I still haven't put to use yet.
              not that I could see. My Samsung has it and I don't actually like it much... and it only works with some apps .

Comment

My Samsung Note has it as well, and I rarely use it. Double tapping the button to switch active apps is often much easier for me. That taskbar seems nifty though, especially when the tablet does not have dedicated button to switch apps and you have to slide the right way without accidentally launching something unintended.

Comment

Working...
                X