Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greenwave Multi socket PowerNode US CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoChess
    replied
    Monoprice must be going "what the hell just happened?"

Leave a comment:

• airedale
    replied
    So happy I jumped on here and saw this today! Just ordered 3.

Leave a comment:

• Tomgru
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
    Ordered 2. Can't seem to go wrong at that price. Thanks for posting about it.
    Same. I still have an Aeotec I'm not using.... but too goo to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Ordered 2. Can't seem to go wrong at that price. Thanks for posting about it.

Leave a comment:

• RoChess
    replied
    Yup, ten.

Unable to automate Halloween this year, but not missing out on Christmas, so for that alone can probably use all 10 of them, and will eventually find a use for them elsewhere.

Might even get more after I've played with them as it is a great starter kit item when helping others discover benefits of Home Automation. Everyone I know has at least one strip in their living room, office, and bedroom to power devices either direct via cord or the ever expanding cluster of adapters

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    replied
    TEN?!?

It would probably take a while to recoup the cost of running all the wall warts behind every desk in the house, but it would be cool to be able to shut them off easily when not in use. I have 4 so far and 2 in use. Maybe there are a few more in my future....

They have been flawless under HS3 so far.

Leave a comment:

• RoChess
    replied
    Bought 10 of them, so we'll see how useful they are

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    replied
    It actually DOES do power monitoring. You just have to set up polling. I don't really have a need for that so I did not set up any polling. It does have six separate controls that can be individually controlled in an event. I found an internet post that says the wheel changes the power indicator light color. (I guess so you can differentiate them if you have a few together?)

Yeah, you can't beat the price. Can't even buy ONE appliance module for twenty bucks.....

Leave a comment:

• RoChess
    replied
    Interesting find, can you please confirm that there is NO power-measuring capability which does exist on the older Aeon strip, or new Z-Wave+ S2 strip from ZooZ?

Otherwise I'm buying a lot more if they do.

It supports "Command Class Meter", but that is never a guarantee.

Some crappy manual I found talks about a wheel that when turned to be 'white' does power-monitoring, but no switching, and turned 'blue' does switching, but no power-monitoring. Weird device, but that price is irresistible

Is there a single master control switch exposed in HomeSeer, or just individual switches only?

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    started a topic Greenwave Multi socket PowerNode US CHEAP!

Greenwave Multi socket PowerNode US CHEAP!

Somehow I missed these several years back so I recently thought I had found a new gem. OK, its not a gem, its's not Zwave+, and it doesn't do perfectly all it said it would do, but is does make a GREAT appliance module (with six individually controlled plugs!) and right now its only $20!!! I have been running low on appliance modules. This will free up a few and will fit better behind the desk!! I've had one for a couple of weeks and just use the switches. Works fine every time. Going to buy a few more.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=39425
Working...
X