Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greenwave Multi socket PowerNode US CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
    Is there a calibration procedure for these? The Wifi plugs that do energy monitoring that I reflash with Tasmota can be calibrated and usually makes a difference.
    That would be nice.

Comment

There is a huge amount of entries in the log file. How do I stop it from logging to the log file?

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
        There is a huge amount of entries in the log file. How do I stop it from logging to the log file?
        Do not log commands from this device:
        on the config tab?

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post

Do not log commands from this device:
          on the config tab?
          I tried that but it kept logging. I will try again.

Jim

Comment

Can I go into the Root one or do I have to go into all 12?

Thanks
            Jim

Comment

I think you would have to go to each one you don't want to have logged. Try one or two and see if it works....

Comment

I think you would have to go to each one you don't want to have logged. Try one or two and see if it works....
                I was trying to be lazy and change it in one spot. I had to change it in all 12 of them.

Thanks
                Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
                  I was trying to be lazy and change it in one spot. I had to change it in all 12 of them.
                  Being lazy is nothing bad. Being lazy is why most of us enjoy HA!! :-)

Comment

Being lazy is nothing bad. Being lazy is why most of us enjoy HA!! :-)

Comment

Hmm. I can't seem to get Alexa to discover these switches. I seemed to recall there was some other device Alexa could not find because of a default parameter setting in HS. Been searching the forum for about an hour and cannot find that thread. Maybe I am dreaming... Anyone else having issues with Alexa discovery of the GreenWave?
                      SUPER easy fix that I can't believe took me this long to figure out.... When these include, they don't include with "Voice command:" checked on the configuration page. Check them, save, discover and they all show up. Doh!

Comment

I got one to play with and paired it with Hubitat. Can’t say much more. Seems similar to WiFi one at about the same price point I got several months ago, but without the controllable USB ports. It is also not yet clear if power monitoring is for total strip or individual plugs. Hubitat returns parameters as if individual, but the value is always null except for the strip total.

Comment

+1 for me ...whats 20 bucks when you're in this deep
                          Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                          | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                          Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                          BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

great deal.
                            Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                            | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                            Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                            BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Confirmed that each plug has independent power monitoring. To get the current value the root device needs to be polled and all child devices will report their energy consumption. This compares with the WiFi one I also have that only reports total for the strip, but pushes data periodically so a poll request is not needed. The WiFi also has 4 USB ports that can be controlled on/off as a group.

Comment

It is interesting that this is not a Zwave+ device but the status page shows comm speed of100Kbps...

Comment

Working...
                                X