HS4 pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 pre-order

Hi, I ordered HS4 upgrade 3 weeks ago but haven't got lisence code yet. I'm just wondering whether I should have received the code or whether I will receive it once HS4 is released.

You should have gotten three e-mails.

#1 HomeSeer (sales@homeseer.com) - Order #xxxx confirmed
    #2 HomeSeer (delivery@shopify.com) - Here is your HomeSeer Product Guide (links to PDFs to thank you)
    #3 HomeSeer Licensing (licensing@homeseer.com) - Here Are Your Software License Codes

The #3 one should contain:
    Thank you for your purchase (order #xxxx).
    Here are your HomeSeer software license codes:
    Product: HomeSeer HS4 STD (Upg from HS3)
    LicenseID: xxxxxxx
    Password: xxxxxxx

(repeat for others, as mine contained all three)

I got all three e-mails 3 weeks ago within timespan of a minute.

Did the "HomeSeer Licensing" one go into your junk folder maybe? If you cannot find it, contact HomeSeer support.

Comment

Originally posted by jlikonen View Post
      Hi, I ordered HS4 upgrade 3 weeks ago but haven't got lisence code yet. I'm just wondering whether I should have received the code or whether I will receive it once HS4 is released.
      You should have received the licese code.

---
      John

Comment

Good to know. I got the first two emails, but not the third. I do check my spam folder every day, and it didn't go there.

Comment

Get straight on to HS so

Comment

I signed into my HS store account and clicked on the HS4 order. That showed the license code and password for the HS4 upgrade, so all is well.

Comment

Also check your spam folder. I found my codes in spam. (using Gmail)

Comment

It seems that I got only 2 emails but the 3rd one is still missing (checked spam folder). I found the license code in HS store. Thanks.

Comment

Three is a crowd anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X