Flood Light RGB HS4 compatible Wifi - Zwave -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flood Light RGB HS4 compatible Wifi - Zwave -

I'm looking to replace the outdoor flood lights with RGB version to control from Homeseer. Looking for 20-50 watt RGB controllable by Wifi or Zwave or Hue or Zigby.

I can find standard LED 200 lumen https://www.amazon.com/Commercial-El...4572973&sr=8-7

Does anyone have suggestions?

Devoir

Curious why you wouldn't just replace your switch with a Z-Wave switch and control the lights this way? The problem with controlling bulbs is if someone turns the switch off you loose the ability to control the lights and many lights reset to factory settings if the power is cut.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Rupp,

I had planned on two type of Flood lights

1 Security: LED Flood lights "White" 5000 lumens Z-wave switch controlled for manual on/off or motion sensing security ON

2 House Lighting ..... WAF approved Up lights to make her house pretty. Light mounted low on the house pointed upwards ... RGB color LED . This is the main reason I was posting to find RGB LED up lights to change color. The power/control would be based on RGB controller for the unit.. I 'm never messed around with a Zwave or Wifi RGB controller. WAF would prefer up light she can pick color based on season or events. She really loves all of the Hue lights inside. Hadn't thought thru the power yet until i understood the controller

Was hoping others had installed these and share their installation on LED RGB models.

Next time we are in Gurley maybe we can share coffee and i can learn more cool ideas from you.

Devoir

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
        ….I had planned on two type of Flood lights...…
        What did you wind up using?

Comment

outbackrob..... I bought a new house and I'm not on schedule yet with the lights solving.... Had planned to stop by a few shops in Dallas today but that just didn't happen

Devoir

Comment

Working...
          X