No announcement yet.

re HSPHONE and DTMF support in HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have a phone tab. I am running the latest HS3 version on purpose built Linux box. I do not have any phone hardware hooked up like way2call. I just wanted to see what HSPhone was all about.

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
      I do not have a phone tab. I am running the latest HS3 version on purpose built Linux box. I do not have any phone hardware hooked up like way2call. I just wanted to see what HSPhone was all about.
      It’s Windows only AFAIK.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

So of the three hardware/software platforms HomeSeer sells (Zee S2, SEL Pro and S6 Pro) only one of them, the S6 Pro can even run HSPhone!!!??? No wonder they want to remove it.

Comment

If you are an HSphone user and would be willing to purchase an HS4 plugin if one were to be created, please go to the "bounty" post here https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...e-over-hsphone and indicate that you'd buy the plugin. Even if you don't want to participate in the "bounty" offering, a large enough quantity of statements of "willingness to purchase" could help persuade a developer to take on the project!

Thanks!
          Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Working...
          X