Jumping in! Need Guidance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping in! Need Guidance.

I am coming from an alarm.com account that was a Vivint take over. Moving to a new house and really want to expand on what I had. I am leaving the current system behind but my new place has a Vivint Sky panel that i know wont work but will the D11-345 sensors be ok for take over?

New house currently has: D11-345 sensors, MyQ for garage, Honeywell Round thermostats and Schlage door locks that may or may not have connectivity . What do i need to scrap?

I really need a monitored alarm, What can be integrated in to homeseer easily as that will be the first big item?

I will be searching a lot but am under a time crunch on the alarm.

Glad to be apart of the homeseer community.

I would recommend a DSC system as they are very good, very affordable, and can be integrated into HS3 with two available plugins.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      I would recommend a DSC system as they are very good, very affordable, and can be integrated into HS3 with two available plugins.
      +1 on the DSC. I have been in my home since 1995. I have had two DSC systems. Currently i have DSC 1832. I have been very happy with the system. It intergrated with Homeseer great.

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X