No announcement yet.

zHome Plus for iOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zHome Plus version 3.4 has been approved and will soon be available on the App Store. This has the fix that will avoid crashing if a plug in uses floating point values for a range fo slider type controls. We are looking at support for floating points, we have gotten lots of input that makes us wonder how necessary it is, even in regards to Celsius values for thermostat controls. We will look at it further, but at least this will avoid crashing the app. The macOS version is awaiting review and should be approved soon.

Comment

Very good to hear and hopefully Apple will get it through the review processes quickly.

I do not see the use case supporting that level of granular control even for thermostat that are in Celsius.

I have four thermostats and they all report accurately in 0.1 C however all but one controls the temperature in 1 C degrees increments. The other is 0.5 C remembering that 1 C = 1.8 F and thus this is equivalent to 1 F changes.

If it was decided to be accepted as an enhancement I would not think this was a priority.

Comment

zHome Plus 3.5 has now been released on both iOS and macOS platform. Working with our TestFlight users we have solved the mystery of executing events on HomeSeer from zHome. This version also fixes a minor layout issue for iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max models. Thanks to all the great people who have been testing and giving us ideas and suggestions to improve our app.

Comment

Working...
        X