Omni unit locked off network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omni unit locked off network

Wondering if anyone can help? A few days ago I was locked out of my Omni panel using PC access. I cannot connect to my network at all with the panel. It says connection refused with code 10061. I then tried the mobile app for Omni and that’s not connecting either. The panel is broke or locked for some reason and I don’t have a clue how to fix it. Thanks

If you have a Keypad connection to the panel then check on the IP of the panel that way. Have you changed your network or router settings?

Do you have the installer code? You will need this to access configuration stuff on the Omni Keypad.

1 - Main menu ==> setup (#9) * here utilize your installer code

Controller IP Address

The controller’s local network IP address is used to identify the OmniPro II controller on the network.

To view and assign thecontroller’s local network IP address, from the Set Up menu, press the 6 (MISC) key. Using the down arrow key (↓), scroll to the following menu item: IP ADDRESS 192.168.0.101 ¦ The format of the IP address is a 32-bit numeric address written as four numbers separated by periods. An IP address has two components, the network address, and the host address. The first two numbers (e.g. 192.168) represent the Class B network address and must be the same as the first two numbers of your local network. The second two numbers (e.g. 0.101) identify a particular host on the local network and may be assigned at random as long as each device on the local network has a unique address. Each number can be 0 to 255. Enter the 1, 2, or 3 digit number followed by the “#” key to move to the next number. After the 4th number has been entered, press the “#” key to store the IP address.

Click image for larger version  Name:	OmniKeypad.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.3 KB ID:	1350790

OR

If you are familiar with PC Access you can connect to the panel via a serial cable and configure the IP using the PCA Installer software.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks for the help. Nothing had changed it just stopped working so I decided to change the panel IP and reconnect. It worked so I’m happy to say I’m back on line. I just don’t understand how this happened. Thanks again

Comment

Maybe a duplicate IP on your Home LAN. Note that the OmniPro panel doesn't do DHCP.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Agree with Pete. I'd suggest you reserve the new IP in your router config to prevent it being handed out to another device.
          -Wade

Comment

thanks for the help !

Comment

Working...
            X