Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A call out to HomeSeer (HS4 Team) - For ONVIF-Core-Specification / Camera Inclusion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wpiman View Post
    Huh, I emailed a feature request to the Blue Iris developer this week and he got right back to me. Are you talking about the program developer or the plugin developer?.
    There has been a common trend from some devs of the much loved plugins not answering questions or help new and old users about their PIs. The quickest to respond is Michael McSharry
    Hats off for him and his beautiful work!

And that said, If anyone it may concern came along with me and visit a not so talked about "Linked Devices" Say if you take into account in regards to my very first post
    Motion Sensors (wired or other), Lighting, Alarms,DoorBells and yes all Cameras (the best so far are PTZ with Tracking) all working together in tandem to create a semi intelligent security / Automated Home
    The question is, what if "Linked Devices" were to be chosen / edited from that location including giving them the commands from there? I think that would aid in the way the system runs the logic instead of creating complex events :e.g Doorbells,Lighting,PTZ Cameras ....can be chosen as linked devices and given commands from within the "Linked Devices" dialog boxes. The SceneMaster PI uses a similar concept but I think to some I may be stretching things too far........but then again, that's me............just thinking!

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
    X