Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSP and Brightspeech

Has anyone gotten BS to work with HSP?
    Sounds great with HS, but I can't get a dropdown option in HSP. And yes, several reboots and restarts has not allowed it to appear. I tried tricking the name into settings.ini, but it comes up blank in HSP and I have to go back to Neo.

Thanks everyone!

~Bill

If I remember correctly HSP needs 8k voices.
    ðŸ’â€â™‚ï¸ Support & Customer Service 🙋â€â™‚ï¸ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Hey Ruppster,

It is not a requirement that I know of. If have always used Kate 16k for both HS and HSP. The 16k sounds better on my phones compared to the 8k. I know some people differ in that opinion. My theory was better response time since I am only using the one voice instead of loading and unloading two voices.

Peace, Bill

~Bill

Comment

I have heather working with HSP!
        It is in the drop down list as babel heather.

Comment

I think both SAPI4 and 5 BrightSpeech voices are availalble. Maybe you installed the SAPI4 version? In HS, see if the name has a "(V5)" in front of it. If not, its SAPI4. HSP only supports SAPI5.
          ðŸ’‍â™‚ï¸ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍â™‚ï¸ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hum..
            I have have Babel Heather in my list as well.

What's the difference between Heather (Us English) 22kHz and (V5 Heather)?
            ðŸ’â€â™‚ï¸ Support & Customer Service 🙋â€â™‚ï¸ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Here is the gig:

There was a post saying download and run PRO, makes sense, that has Heather as a voice. But no (V5)s showed anywhere.

I downloaded the Standard engine and installed Kate, now I have all the Heather (V5), Babel Heather and Kates.

It is not as straight forward as AT&T nor Neo.

Case closed, thanks for the assist!

~Bill

Comment

Where are you guys buying the bright speech voices?

Comment

We are all wondering that

Take a look at this thread:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=84004

Comment

Working...
                  X