Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro universal sensor one input stopped working after re-including

Greetings,

Due to issues with some devices and plugins I decided to start all over again with my HS3 instal.

My Zwave stick is an aeotec gen5 and I did an import and rescan with a fresh HS3 install. Most of my devices were imported correctly, some I had to exclude and include again ( mainly battery operated devices).

I have 4 Fibaro universal sensors , with temperature sensors and reed switches installed.
    Before on my previous HS3 install all sensors wore working 100% OK

The seemed to import correctly on the new install , but today I noticed the inputs do not register all.
    -on 2 Universal sensors both work fine ( also the temperature sensor works correctly).
    -on 2 other universal sensors the inputs are not working correctly ( temperature sensors are updating normally).

Both of them only 1 binary input is working.
    - there was no physicall change , so there should be no wiring issues ( but I checked this as well).
    -I did a rescan , everytime all 5 child devices are detected. , but still 1 binary sensor input is working.
    -excluded and included again : the same issue.
    -did a factory reset of the sensor and included again : same issue.
    -looked on this forum , found this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...2?postcount=13
    -changed the parameters , but no luck.

Anyone has an idea how to troubleshoot?
    -They were working fine when they were included on my vera homeautomation systems.
    -2 months ago I included them on my HS system : they were working fine from the beginning.
    -yesterday I imported and scanned them on a fresh install of HS 3 : only 1 binary input is working.
    - I would expect after a factory reset and include they should work again..... but no.

very wierd.
    Thanks,
    Cor

Current Date/Time: 2/12/2020 8:27:16 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 11 Hours 42 Minutes 27 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.168.5
    Number of Devices: 345
    Number of Events: 151
    Available Threads: 1023
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 1
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender
    In Virtual Machine: No MFG: asustek computer inc.
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
    3.0.1.252: Z-Wave

I was able to get them working again ..... took a long time for troubleshooting , but they started working again when I included them "non-secure".

Cor

Comment

I want to send to the input 1 (and 2 if I can) an on/off from a relay. Did you install the Fibaro sensor as non-secured to get it to "see" the inputs? I have HS3 and the HS z-wave net interface. Or do you know of a better z-wave device for on/off inputs? I have also tried the Mimolite. Both didn't create the child for the inputs when included into the z-wave node. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Comment

Several are included secure , others included nonsecure. The one mentioned above, which had issues , is now included non-secure and working fine.
        I havenĀ“t seen any other zwave devices comparable with the universal sensor from fibaro. The new universal sensor is called "smart implant" , but as I understood it is not working with HS.

I am now looking at the Shelly Uni , No Zwave , but wifi. And nowhere in stock for the moment.

Cor

Comment

Working...
        X