Faulty HomeSeer Facebook Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faulty HomeSeer Facebook Ads

Been meaning to say something for quite a while, but does anyone else's Facebook feed get filled with faulty HomeSeer ads?

It's a really bizarre way of advertising - reviews that mention faulty products, complaints, or even one the other day that simply said "Purchased HS3, never got it to work, seeking refund" and containing links that go to invalid pages.

For example:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 6.39.41 pm.png
Views:	220
Size:	445.1 KB
ID:	1363796

Yeah, seen this one recently too 5 stars though!

Comment

Yeah twitter is filled with them too....

Comment

Originally posted by alex131 View Post
        Yeah, seen this one recently too 5 stars though!
        Yeah I'm thinking they have some kind of automated system in place that publishes adverts for any review that have a "5 stars" rating - irrespective of the review containing harsh comments sometimes, some of the ones a few weeks ago were incredibly bad and embarrassing. Yet surely HomeSeer are paying for this? Plus the adverts point at non-working links.

Comment

The social push is automated and it's not a perfect system. Thanks for the heads up.
          Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Programmatic ad buys. Mark - Might want to change the content to just a simpler ad. This is certainly not helping you.
            Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Originally posted by Madcodger View Post
              Programmatic ad buys. Mark - Might want to change the content to just a simpler ad. This is certainly not helping you.
              but it's funny as all can be. I'm actually enjoying the new twitter posts as they are REAL comments and not the same recycled one's used for the past 3 years.

Comment

Working...
              X