Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi there, not sure if this is the etiquette on this forum but here goes.

I am a consultant electrical engineer in the UK, controls have been a large part of my work for many years but I am now looking to add more and more control to my own home and solve some contractility issues. I opted to join this forum as although affiliated with HomeSeer it does seem the collective knowledge and interlinking of devices is well documented and I couldn't find a community (that I am aware of) with as much information as this brilliant looking forum.

Not yet got much setup - had a dabble with Casambi units for some lighting controls but those are really only limited to lighting control unless hacked which I couldn't be bothered with as they are not mainstream they are also fairly expensive and that is having contacts at Casambi and getting them at the lowest pricing tier available. So I decided to go down the Shelly route.

I'll go in search of the right place to post my question now!

It is not the etiquette. Please proceed down the hallway, to your left, and pick up a copy of HS3/HS4 and then proceed with your question. Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrerahill View Post
      Hi there, not sure if this is the etiquette on this forum but here goes.
      . . .
      So I decided to go down the Shelly route.

I'll go in search of the right place to post my question now!
      Welcome to HomeSeer Board.
      One place to look (and post) might be in Michael McSharry's forums. He even has one devoted to Shelly.

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Welcome to the Homeseer forum Carrerahill.

- Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
        HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
        HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Welcome!

You will also need one of these for references : https://www.homeseer.com/guides/Home...tart-Guide.pdfand the big one for the library : https://homeseer.com/support/homeseer/HS3/HS3Help.pdf and the ones to keep you awake at night : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=homeseer

Now you've your hands full

Eman.
          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
          X