Yale-210 Lock "Door Lock Logging" child device innaccessible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yale-210 Lock "Door Lock Logging" child device innaccessible

I have been struggling since the installation of those lock few years ago with the "Door Lock Logging" child device, anytime I try to open those devices on the yale-210 lock I have an infinite loop waiting fore the page to show up.

I need acces to the child device Status tab to be able to change the Status graphics and status string but for any of my 3 yale-210 I have the same issue where when I click on the child device in the device maintenance page; the actioen never ends up !

I tried bringing the lock at 3 feet from my z-net, I removed and re-install the locks in a 3 feet distance from the lock and I still have not been able to acces this child devices. I can access all other child devices with no problems.

Anyone having the same issue ?

P.S. I have a yale-223 devices for wich I have no problem accessing the same "Door Lock Logging" child device

I have this same issue with my Yale-256 locks (6 of them). I can't access the Door Lock Logging device details page. It just freezes. Any suggestions?

Comment

I have three of the YRD256, and had this issue on the first one. I managed to repair it.

The device detail page of the 'Door Lock Logging' device wouldn't load; however on the other locks it was fine. So I saved the contents of the bad and a good cases and compared the two.

For example, for dvRef 931,
      Code:
      curl "http://192.168.1.103/deviceutility?ref=931&edit=1" -o 931.html
      The file for the bad case was huge, which is why it wouldn't load - it took so long to transmit/render that the browser would time out.

The additional content was several thousand bogus status-value pairs. In the normal case, there are just 34 pairs - two for control and 32 for status (0-31).

I used the script below which removes a block of bad values. I had to run maybe 20-30 times, varying the starting value.

The hard part is to determine all the bogus values. This was a year and a half ago and unfortunately I don't recall exact details of how I went about that.

Since legitimate values are -1000 and 0-31, you might consider a scorched-earth approach: delete everything from 100-10000, then go from there. Make sure to backup before trying anything!

Code:
      ' delete phantom status-value pairs from Lock Logging device
      ' set Parameter field to start of a bad block, then trigger the event

Sub Main(p As String)
          Dim start As Integer = p
          Dim dvRef As Integer = 931
          Dim result As Integer

hs.WriteLog("start", start)
          For Value As Double = Start + 1 To Start + 250
              hs.WriteLog("Value", Value)
              result = hs.DeviceVSP_ClearAny(dvRef, Value)
              hs.WriteLog("result", result)
          Next

End Sub

Comment

Working...
      X