No announcement yet.

Can Homeseer tell Alexa to run a routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do your Alexa nodes show "Connected" below them or do they tell you to go to an IP with something like :3456 at the end? If the later, go to that IP and reconnect to your Amazon account. Then move the Alexa node you are trying to set so you will be able to Deploy again, and click Deploy.

Note that the message below the node may be different, I'm going from memory on what they might be. Sand I'm just guessing at things to check. I'm wondering if it is communicating with Amazon.
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

I can use all the options within that topic fine, as an example if I use the topic speak, Alexa will speak fine, it seems to be only the issue with the routine where it shows???

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you using the applestrudel contrib for Alexa or one of the other ones? If one of the others, try uninstalling what you have and installing this one. Or go to the GitHub page for the contrib and look at the Issues. Revive the Open filler when you do in order to see issues which have any resolution. Also, mine sure the contrib is up to date by finding it in the Manager Pallets list of Installed items and seeing if it says an update is available.
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        1070 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        104 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

I'm using the normal alexa remote 2, I will try yours instead. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...