New Remote - Adding to Compatible Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Remote - Adding to Compatible Devices

I came across this remote. Looks new by GE. There are 3 versions of it. 1,2 and 4 button. Here is the 4 button version. This device is what a lot of people have been wanting. It needs to be added to HS3 also if all possible.

https://www.amazon.com/GE-Enbrighten...104834&sr=8-36

Rupp , macromark , Any chance this will work currently or would there be a chance it could be added in HS3 and HS4? Thanks

Comment

Did you try using it with HS3? If it doesn't work you would want to put in a support ticket at support@homeseer.com. Adding new devices has been slowed by the development on HS4 so it will most likely be a while before they get to the backlog of adding support for new devices.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Did you try using it with HS3? If it doesn't work you would want to put in a support ticket at support@homeseer.com. Adding new devices has been slowed by the development on HS4 so it will most likely be a while before they get to the backlog of adding support for new devices.
        No problem. I will try it first and if not I will send in a request. I understand it could be a while. Thanks again.

Comment

I just got two of the two scene ones.
          instructions state to setup as a secondary controller and then add to the devices or direct control of devices as the primary methods. So far I have not been able to get it to work, but I've only played with it for 15min or so.

link to instructions for those interested: https://byjasco.com/mwdownloads/download/link/id/1681/

Comment

I followed the instructions for adding it as a second controller and it works for controlling the light and fan I wanted it to control.

Nothing is reported back to homeseer from it other than battery status it seems.

edit: logs do show some status

Z-Wave Jasco Generic Controller Set to xx
            so far seen 55, 63, 70, 78, 85, 93

not 100% sure of what they line up with and ran out of time tonight to test / play with as its for my kids room.

70 scene 1 off, 63 scene 2 off (I think)..

Comment

Working...
            X