Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log

New to Homeseer, Leaving Vera. I have HS3 set up (Trial Vr) and a couple devices set up. All good
    I am looking at the logs & I am getting a lot of (json controldevicebyvalue ref 43 not found)?
    How would I go about tracking down this warning massage?

Thanks for any Help or a shove in the right direction

Rodger

I have been doing some more device switching over the last few days & notice today the errors in the logs have disappeared?
    Not sure why they where there or why there gone? But we are learning every day.

Comment

That log message means that you have some external system accessing HS through the json interface trying to control a device with reference id 43. Perhaps you did not have a device 43 before and you do now.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

sparkman thanks for the reply
        After looking at the logs again & also finding over 70 scenes created in my vera plus, I think it head some thing to do with the vera plug-in I installed and look at? After deciding to add my devices in to HS3 manually I uninstalled the vera plug-in & some where in that process HS3 & my vera must have been talking to each other?
        I hope HS3 works out for me I have been with vera since Vera 2 days, but enough is enough. So far every thing looks good & I can't believe how easy it is to add devices to the system. I am still in trial vr but I started with 1 of my out buildings (my shop). Not having to bridge controllers I can see will have its benefits?

Comment

Working...
        X