Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeelight plugin not finding lights

Hello,

I have a few yeelight bulbs. I have installed the yeelight plugin but no bulbs are being discovered. I have turned the lights on and off and they dont seem to show up. What am I missing?

mrjoli021 Have you installed the bulbs into the Yeelight phone app? That is where they get their IP addresses assigned. Here are the steps from the beginning. Setting up the bulbs from the start is best done with the bulbs as close to the router as possible. Then you can move them.

1. setup yeelight account in yeelight phone app
    2. press + in upper right corner, bulb has to be on, it will scan for bulb, bulb should show up in window, select the small circle next to bulb and continue, it will then try to connect the light to the app, if successful it will tell you
    3. once discovered you can rename light in app for identifying later
    4. select icon next to bulb name
    5. lower right corner there is a symbol that is a triangle with a line under it, press that
    6. lower right hand corner again, press LAN Control
    7. turn slide switch to green
    8. same screen, bottom of page, press blue link, wait for it to load, nothing else to do once the page loads just go on to step 9
    9. using arrow at top left of same page, arrow back to page with devices, at this point you should be able to turn the bulb off and on
    10. repeat 2-9 for all bulbs

They should now show up in the plugin. I hope I haven't left out a step. Once the bulbs are in the plugin you can logout of the phone app. To log out of app press the 3 bars at the top left on the device page, then press the red yeelight icon and logout

Comment

Working...
    X