Device Activity Plugin - Anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Activity Plugin - Anything?

I’m looking for plugin or a way to monitor when a devices stop communicating after a period of time and generate a simple pushover message.

All my devices aside from Lutron are pulled in through the Hubitat plugin.

i want to be notified if a device stops communicating over a period of time.

Maybe I was just tired.

I ended up just creating an event using an easy trigger group with any device in this group has not changed for 2 days to send me a pushover message.

I added all the battery features to the group.

Comment

Originally posted by mik3y View Post
      Maybe I was just tired. I ended up just creating an event using an easy trigger group with any device in this group has not changed for 2 days to send me a pushover message. I added all the battery features to the group.
      Here is how I handle it using Easy Trigger. It's basically the same thing, except I filter out devices whose last reported battery condition was at or above 50%, and I use 5 days as the time period. This cuts down on the number of false reports that are sent to me by text... If you don't use a filter you'll wind up getting texts about battery devices whose condition is at 100% and hasn't changed for xx days.

Click image for larger version  Name:	battery monitor.png Views:	0 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	1377026

--Barry

Comment

Originally posted by logman View Post

Here is how I handle it using Easy Trigger. It's basically the same thing, except I filter out devices whose last reported battery condition was at or above 50%, and I use 5 days as the time period. This cuts down on the number of false reports that are sent to me by text... If you don't use a filter you'll wind up getting texts about battery devices whose condition is at 100% and hasn't changed for xx days.

Click image for larger version Name:	battery monitor.png Views:	0 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	1377026

--Barry
        Thanks. I’m mainly paying attention if there is no battery updates (Activity).

Does this look right ?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X