Z-Wave Dimming control of 12 Volt LED Deck Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Dimming control of 12 Volt LED Deck Lighting

This maybe of interest to users with LED deck lighting interested in controlling the light level from their smart phone. I recently upgraded my deck LED lighting to HomeSeer Z-Wave controls using a HOMESEER HS-WD200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Dimmer Switch installed in a weatherproof switch box wired to an Armacost Lighting 841200 120-Watt Dimming LED Driver 12-Volt Dimming Power Supply. The power supply is mounted inside an Armacost weatherproof enclosure. This dimming power supply is overkill for the LED load of my deck lighting but I wanted capacity if I expanded the number of lights in the future. They have a range of dimming power supplies to choose from. Using HSTouch on my Cell phone I can set the deck lighting level from off, to a soft glow smoothly up to 100% bright lighting. I have preset buttons as well as a slider on the HS Touch screen. As well as a sunset on/off toggle. I automatically turn off the lighting at 10:30pm through HOMESEER. I located the dimming power supply here: https://www.armacostlighting.com/ac-...ower-supplies/

Note from my testing:
    Preset = Output voltage
    100% = 12.16 VDC
    75% = 9.12 VDC
    50% = 6.08 VDC
    25% = 3.04 VDC
    0% = 0 VDC
Working...
X