a new use for video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a new use for video

well my little female pup had babies this weekend, thank god for cameras we can monitor them from around the house.

want a look?

mms://video.collegeboyslive.com/p24mpup

this will play in windows media player
    Last edited by collegeboyslive; November 13, 2004, 03:04 PM.
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Not working..

I just tried to have a look at the cam and I get an error with WMP on this end. Says the server is either busy, or it is offline.
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS

Comment

Same here... W00f w00f

Comment

OPPS

it should be:

mms://video.collegeboyslive.com/p24mpup

check it and this does work
        detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

That is interesting in that it has a very short buffering delay, which is somewhat unusual for media encoder/player.
          Why I like my 2005 rio yellow Honda S2000 with the top down, and more!

Comment

not on th elatest 2003 server version. i can have zero buffering if i want but then th estream is much more prone to pausing

Comment

I guess I am just not meant to see the puppies. I get a codec error:

You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.

It looks like it is a specific MGEG4 codec for a sharp camera:

The first ISO standard codec for use with the Sharp digital camera implementing a restricted feature set of MPEG4.

I cant seem to find the codec for download. It looks like this codec is supposed to download automatically and install with WMP, but that was not the case here.... Hmmmmmm

I am using WMP V10 build 3646

UPDATE:
              I found the codec pack after quite a bit of searching... it is located HERE
              If anyone else needs it. I dont know why it wouldnt auto-install with WMP... Oh well...

WoW! They are adorable! What breed are they?

Last edited by johnwpb; November 13, 2004, 04:43 PM.
              www.JohnWPB.com
              Created with LCARS

Comment

odd. i am using an mpg4 v1 codec for compatibility, what version of windows media player are you using?

they are little Maltese pups 2 boys and 1 girl. 1 week old today

Comment

JohnWPB Wrote:
                  "I am using WMP V10 build 3646"

It must be something on my system, as I know This is a basic codec. Maltese, they are so cute when they are small. When I first got my Schitzu, it would fit in the palm of your hand, but they gorw up fast! I just had one to deal with, I cant immagine having 3 of them chewing on everything Make sure to tell all the guys to put their shoes away! hehe

www.JohnWPB.com
                  Created with LCARS

Comment

Working...
                  X