WADWAZ-1 External Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WADWAZ-1 External Contact

Anybody using the WADWAZ-1 Door sensor with external contacts? I have several of these that I was using on my Vera system. I thought they were the same as the Monoprice 15270 but I don't see a setting or parameter for the external contact like in the 15270? In Vera the external contact worked without any other set up?

The device does not support any parameters and there should be nothing specific related to this device in HS, so it should just work with the external contact. I use similar Ecolink sensors and I didn't have to do anything inside of HS to make it work with the external contact. Are there any errors in the log when you operate it?
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Nothing in the logs. Logs show magnet trigger but no external trigger? I have tried 3 from my Vera set up and all 3 act the same. Do you know if the is a default setting for these? I would guess not if there are no support parameters? I have a new one at another location but I have gone to get it yet to try? Thanks for the info

Comment

I had several of these on my Vera system. I was never able to get them to work correctly with HS.

Comment

Sparkman & Bill1219 Thanks for the info. I will try a couple of new ones I have in a few days

Comment

Mine included as "Nortek On/Off Sensor". The Home Security child device would change to value of 254 when the external contact was closed, But that had to be manually reset.

Comment

That's what I am seeing also

Comment

I sent them another email regarding this issue, with the attached information which *should* allow them to add it without the hardware in hand. Hopefully they're willing to put in the work for this, I would imagine it would be quite simple.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X