Door Locks All Show 0 Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Locks All Show 0 Battery

I'm brand new to HS3 and am migrating from SmartThings.
    I added two locks, a Schlage Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt and Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt.

Both have no issues with locking and unlocking but it reports 0% battery for both. How can I fix this?

It sometimes takes a while before the battery level updates. What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      It sometimes takes a while before the battery level updates. What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?
      Running 3.0.2.0.
      It's been nearly 24 hours since I added the first door lock.
      Surely it would've shown up by now?

Comment

It sometimes takes a while before the battery level updates.
        Agreed. I just changed the batteries in one of mine about 4 hours ago and it hasn't updated yet. It will by morning.

Comment

Originally posted by stumper66 View Post

Running 3.0.2.0.
          It's been nearly 24 hours since I added the first door lock.
          Surely it would've shown up by now?
          How far is the lock from your Z-Wave interface and how many other routing Z-Wave devices do you have near the lock?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

How far is the lock from your Z-Wave interface and how many other routing Z-Wave devices do you have near the lock?
            The first lock is directly below it on the first floor of the house, so 10' max.
            The second is maybe 30' but I have several light switches next to it. There is no connectivity issues.

Comment

Couple things to check

1) Plugins->Manage, click on Z-Wave plugin. On page that opens (.../ZWaveConfig), is 'Enable Polling' checked?
              2) Open the device detail for the Battery device and go to the Z-Wave tab. Under options, is 'Polling Interval' set? I believe it's 12 hours by default.

I have three of the Yale Assure touchscreen deadbolts. As the others said, battery status takes awhile to populate. I think within a day though.

Comment

You tried to wake up the device and poll while it is waked up?

Comment

On the main device list there is a button to poll device status. I clicked it and it went and checked every device. Now it shows the battery status for all the devices I've added, so all good now!

Comment

Working...
                  X