how do you send an X10 All Off using the HS3 Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you send an X10 All Off using the HS3 Homeseer

I have a problem that I can usually solve with a fudge. When The batterys are dying on the motion detectors X10 sends some strange signals.
    All 50 some odd X10 Modules trigger to On.
    Is there an All off code in Home seer that I can send from HS on my browser?

Ian

Which PIM are you using? I'd suggest asking your question on the X10 Forum.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

What is a PIM?. I am using HomeTroller Zee S2 with HS3, a cm15, and a WGL 572A. MQTT temp probes and a couple of events.
      The cause of my grief is either Alexa driven switches or sleepy batteries in one of the bunch of Motion detectors. But I need to build in some way to send an all off when I take the hit. Because everything is on the alarms stop sending triggers. I can send the x10 All off from x10, but want to send it from HS,
      Any Idea of how the code can be planted in HS?

Ian

Comment

A PIM is a Powerline Interface Module, but it appears you are describing a problem with Wireless X10 devices. I'm guessing you are using the WGL transceiver to translate the wireless X10 to power line signals, which the CM15 (PIM) receives. I'd highly recommend that you consider the WGL 800 receiver to eliminate the power line and use a wireless plug-in like the RFXCOM. It's both faster and a more reliable method.
        To your original question, you have a rather convoluted interface between HS and the motion detectors. It may be possible, but I don't know how to do it. Again, I'd recommend posting in the X10 forum. Someone with more direct experience is more likely to see your question there.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I have found out that it cannot be done as I had expected, however. How does Homeseer translate the x10 codes that I see as K 2 for example.
          Where can I manually enter the code numeric form instead of the K2. something like 0011 0110 0000.

I have fixed my problem, by the way so this is just me being curious. It seems that a sonoff module is clashing with something in the x10 rhealm.
          I have a dozen or so of these things in use and its only the one that is causing grief. .

Sorry If I did another stupid, Did you mean that there is an X10 Forum in the Homeseer Forum?

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by semibogus View Post
            Did you mean that there is an X10 Forum in the Homeseer Forum?
            Yes. There is a link to it in my first post.

Comment

Working...
            X