Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS Mobile not working (Alexa also not working)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKUS
    replied
    Another note...a BUNCH my IFTTT applets that communicate into HomeSeer were deactivated this afternoon for some reason and I cannot reactivate them...they just hang. Previously working integration via Alexa has also stopped working in the exact same way as mentioned by bvspearing.

Leave a comment:

• IKUS
    replied
    I'm having the same issue. It just started today...specifically logged into the message board to see if others were experiencing the issue as well and apparently they are. I notice that when logging into the Manage Account section of MyHS, it looks different and now includes some HS4 options such as a "Cameras" section and a button to access recordings. Perhaps there's some migration going on, on the back end?

Leave a comment:

• bvspearing
    replied
    Good suggestion, but unfortunately, it did not work. Thanks anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Try shutting down HS3, rebooting your router, then restart HS3 and test.

Leave a comment:

• ScottRennie
    replied
    Not working in the UK either

Leave a comment:

• bvspearing
    started a topic HS Mobile not working (Alexa also not working)

HS Mobile not working (Alexa also not working)

HS Mobile on both Android and iOS phones stopped working yesterday. When I start the apps, I get this message: "Error. No systems found for the given credentials." It then displays the Login screen. I re-enter my MyHS account name and password, and I get the same message. Alexa also can not control any of my HomeSeer devices. It says, "Device not responding." I'm sure it's the same issue.

I can use the same account name and password to login to https://myhs.homeseer.com/. That works fine. The only thing I notice on the https://myhs.homeseer.com/Manage.aspx page that looks strange is that under "Systems and Users", it says my system is "(Offline)".

I can access my system from a web browser. Everything works fine.

I've restarted my hometrollerSEL system (soft and hard restart). Mobile apps still do not work. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!
Working...
X