X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhs Down?

Anyone else finding myhs is offline? Can authenticate but then a timeout:
    Timeout from host, source IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx TimeMS: 15013
    status.homeseer.com says all is okay, but then it always says that regardless.

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
    Anyone else finding myhs is offline? Can authenticate but then a timeout:

status.homeseer.com says all is okay, but then it always says that regardless.
    fine here
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Thanks for letting me know - so service itself is overall working.

I upgraded to HS4 two days ago - I wonder if it hasn't properly linked itself...

Comment

Thanks for letting me know - so service itself is overall working.

I upgraded to HS4 two days ago - I wonder if it hasn't properly linked itself...
        Contact support. I’m pretty certain you need to create a new account, and have the same myhs username added into your users under Hs4.

Comment

Originally posted by mik3y View Post

Contact support. I’m pretty certain you need to create a new account, and have the same myhs username added into your users under Hs4.
          I just logged a ticket a few moments ago - but why would I need a new account, if that were the case you would expect that to be a major dot point warning in the upgrade documentation otherwise everyone who upgrades ends up with a broken myhs account and would need to log tickets?

Comment

I just logged a ticket a few moments ago - but why would I need a new account, if that were the case you would expect that to be a major dot point warning in the upgrade documentation otherwise everyone who upgrades ends up with a broken myhs account and would need to log tickets?
            I think it was documented on the forums months ago.

regardless post back when you find out.

Comment

Okay I went into "Manage Account" instead of "Access System" and my old HS3 license is still there. Changed it to my HS4 license and BAM I'm in.

Have replied back to support urging this be added to their upgrade steps.

Comment

Working...
              X