HomeSeer Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Support

Has support gone downhill or something? I submitted a question to the help desk 3 days ago and still have not received a response!

This week is the EH Expo. HomeSeer is at the show this week.

Have you posted your question in the forums so others can try to help?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I know that Rich is out at a show in CA (can't speak for Tink). They've also been pretty busy with HS 2.0 and migrating this board. That being said I have a ticket out there as well and (due to the above) repsonse is a little slower, but I do get responses.

Comment

We are behind due to HS2 and the show. I will be catching up on all outstanding tickets this weekend, so you will get a response soon.

If you are having an issue, please take advantage of this excellent message board and the wealth of knowledge of our users! Feel free to also post any questions on this board as well as the help desk.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X