Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hide from device view keeps coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide from device view keeps coming back?

I have an X10 Security Window/door sensor. I was able to configure it in my mailbox as a mail sensor. I have another Virtual device that reports off of it's action. So I dont need to see it in the list, I click Hide from view and it will go away. But it will pop back in the list when HS is shut down or from some other unknown reason. I tried to do a save to remember my settings for HS as well but it keeps coming back. Is it the nature of the plugin for this sensor?

PP,
    Do you have show all devices checked in the View menu on the HS GUI? If so this will show all devices checked. Unchecking this hides them. It's sorta of a 2 step process.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am aware of that one. I have it unchecked and it goes away fine. But the box within the device changes. I would look at my status page and out of nowhere it is back in list. I will then go to the device properties and the check box is unchecked that I check there to hide it.

Comment

Working...
      X